Chapter 2

All Or Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has now been a month since Changkyun had sat you down with his manager and explained the situation at hand and how he would like to go about it. His manager wasn’t thrilled about it at first, but somehow, they managed to talk him into calling Starship and seeing what they had to say. Now you are getting on a flight heading straight to South Korea with Hazel beside you as well. Miraculously she had also been brought into this and Starship had promised to pay both of your student loans off as long as you dropped out of college, which you were shocked about because you knew how much education meant to South Korea. Where they were getting the money and why they were so willing to spend the money on you, you didn’t ask. Hazel didn’t want to leave her boyfriend behind, but she also didn’t want to miss such an amazing opportunity to be able to go and visit South Korea. They were going to go on a break after today, and she looked like a long-lost puppy as she waved bye to him.

“Hey, don’t look so sad! We will be back before you know it and you’ll be back together!” You said, trying to cheer her up as much as you could.

She just grumbled and walked into the airport. We headed over to the front desk and gave them our luggage and walked over to our gate to wait on our incredibly long flight that was to come.

*many many hours later*

You and Hazel were both incredibly restless as you walked into the Seoul airport, literally having no idea where you were to go. You both went and got your luggage and as you walked around, you saw someone holding a sign with your names on it. You walked up to him and smiled. He nodded and led the way out of the airport to a black car with tinted windows. He opened the door for you both to get in and you almost shrieked seeing Changkyun, Minhyuk, and Jooheon waiting for you. The driver put your things up for you as you both got into the vehicle.

You waved and said hello to them in Korean, figuring it would be polite. MInhyuk smiled and hugged you and you froze before hugging him back.

“Sorry, he’s a hugger.” Changkyun says to you, as Minhyuk now hugs Hazel.

“Yeah and she’s not. I was just shocked.” You say, scratching at your head. “How was the flight?” Jooheon asks, surprising you. You felt Hazel squeeze your leg beside you, probably dying because Jooheon had just spoken in English, which was her weakness. Ok that’s a lie. Literally anything Jooheon did was her weakness. He was her Ultimate bias wrecker for a reason.

“It was a good flight.” You simply state, being incredibly too tired to talk. “So, your mom finally accepted that you were coming?” Changkyun asks.

“No, she’s still pretty upset. She actually told me to just stay here and not bother coming home.” You say, looking down at the floor of the car.

“I’m sorry, y/n. That’s terrible.” I.M says, rubbing your back. “It’s ok. It isn’t the end of the world.” You say, putting a big smile on your face.

The rest of the car ride is silent on the way to their dorm. It was probably a 30-minute ride from the airport. Just as you pull up, Changkyun speaks up.

“We actually got a new dorm to be able to suit you and Hazel. Kihyun still isn’t very thrilled about it, so if he seems hateful, I apologize.” He explains.

You nod and step out of the car, grabbing your luggage and looking at the dorms. It looked like what you expected it to. Kind of like a condo or a really nice hotel look on the outside. Much better than living in a student dorm, that was for sure. And that was just the outside. The boys lead the way into the dorm, and as you walked in, you are greeted by a smiling Shownu, a sleepy looking Hyungwon, a shirtless Wonho, and an angry looking Kihyun. You gulped and bowed, saying hello in Korean, trying to pronounce the word in the best way that you co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter