Chapter 5

All Or Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has now been three weeks since you and Hazel had started living with Monsta X and began learning the Korean language. Today is the day that you all and the boys are going to be flying out to Japan, and it will be your first couple of days away from learning Korean, which you were kind of excited for the break. You and Hazel were doing great with the whole learning process, and Starship was so excited that they, for whatever reason, decided to start paying you for your services. Hazel had said that she really felt like a trainee now, and you were honestly starting to feel the same. Starship had no reason to even think about paying you all for literally just learning Korean, but you didn’t mind getting some extra money so you didn’t question it. You weren’t idol material, having been on the bigger side almost your entire life, so you just didn’t quite understand what Starship was planning.

You had improved so much in the Korean language that you were actually able to start having conversations with the members. You and Kihyun had even started to get close. Your mom and you had started talking again as well, which was nice. She apologized and explained why she told you to stay over in Korea. You didn’t forgive her, but you two were talking again and that was nice. She was actually calling you over facetime right now.

“Hi y/n. Are you getting packed up and ready to head to Japan?” She asked as you picked up the phone. “Yes, ma’am. Would you like to talk to I.M?” You ask, knowing that she was calling to tell him what you could and couldn’t do, even though you wouldn’t listen. She nods, so you walk the phone out to I.M and tell him that it is your mom.

You left him the phone and walked back to your room to continue packing. The boys were super excited to be going to Japan, but you and Hazel were a bit nervous because you didn’t know any Japanese, and Hazel knew a handful from a friend back at school and from the anime she watched. As you continued to pack, I.M walked back in about 15 minutes later and handed you the phone, giving you a crazy look. You mouthed that you were sorry and took the phone from him.

“Why don’t you like him? He’s a sweet young man.” She says, shaking her head at you. “Mom, he was my bias! Please don’t embarrass me, he’s still in here.” You say, your cheeks flushing a bright red.

“Was? You mean I’m not your bias anymore? You got the hots for Wonho now, from walking around the dorm shirtless, don’t you?” He says, letting out a laugh. “I.M, I swear to the lord, I will fight you! You know I don’t bias Hoseok! I don’t really have a bias in Monsta X anymore!” You say, shaking your head at him.

“I thought you said that it was a safe environment?” Your mom asks, looking a bit upset. “It is safe! Wonho just likes to walk around the dorm shirtless. He says that he is more comfortable that way.” You say, shrugging.

She didn’t really care, though. She wasn’t interested. She quickly said her goodbyes and hung up the phone. You rolled your eyes and put your phone off to the side, not really caring anymore. You would be in Japan soon, and you were incredibly excited and nervous at the same time. You were afraid that Japanese fans wouldn’t like you, but you seemed to be a hit with the Korean and English speaking fans.

“Hey, this is random, but Starship wants you all to start learning the dances with us. That’ll start after we come back from Japan, though.” I.M says, giving you and Hazel a smile and then walking out.

“See, I told you they were trying to turn us into trainees!” Hazel shrieks. “No, that’s not it. It can’t be. They must have something else in mind.” You say, just having a feeling that that wasn’t the reason why they wanted you all to start learning the dances. Hazel shrugged as Kihyun knocked on the door and told you both that it was almost time to go.

*a few hours later arriving in Japan*

As you and Hazel followed Monsta X out to the car that was waiting on them, fans flooded in. You and Hazel both were even having some fans shout your names. They were all very cooperative and kind. You both just kept your heads down and followed Monsta X as closely as possible. They had a pretty crazy schedule that they had to stick to. They had a few performances/fanmeets, and some interviews. You and Hazel were to help with the interviews, or as you had been told. You had no idea why they wanted you all to help out in the interviews, but you were doing as you were told. You all would be in Japan for a little over a week due to the boys having a few fanmeets, starting in Nagoya and ending in Tokyo. After their Osaka fanmeet, they had the interviews planned before moving onto Tokyo. You all were quickly rushed to the hotel, which you had no objections.

“y/n, I need to tell you something.” I.M says, pulling you to his room that he shared with their manager. “Yes?” You say, looking at him confusedly.

“Listen, Jooheon wants to take Hazel on a date tonight, and Minhyuk wants to take you on one as well.” He says, biting his lip, and looking down at the ground. “Jeez, Changkyun! I thought it was something bad! As long as we aren’t going on a double date, that’s fine!” You say, giving him a look of shock.

“I just wanted to tell you so you could tell Hazel. Jooheon and Minhyuk are sharing a room, so if something happens between any of you, Jooheon can stay in your room, or you can stay with Minhyuk. If you catch my drift.” He says, his eyes gaining a sparkle.

“Well, I can tell you that nothing will happen between me and Minhyuk. No promises from Hazel.” You say, throwing your hands up in the air.

“Why won’t anything happen between you and Minhyuk?” He asks, a look of hurt on his face. “Nope. I am not discussing this with you, Changkyun! Too much information. Nope. Bye! I’ll see you later.” You say, walking out of the room and into your room.

You in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter