Chapter 1

All Or Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had been waiting months for this day to come, and now you were standing in line for a concert to see your favorite music group. You and your friends were standing together, waiting to get into the concert hall. You wanted to try and grab up something for the concert, but once you all entered and saw how long the line was for merch, you and your friend Hazel decided to just go up to your seats.

At first you were a bit disappointed to see that you were literally in the last section and row of seats. You could barely even see the stage, but you tried to be positive and smile, because even though you couldn’t see them very well, you knew you were still going to have a blast. You also learned from your mistake for buying tickets, that you went through the wrong site and that the next time you would buy from the correct website. You were sat next to Hazel on your left, and an incredibly cute fanboy to your right. He was adorable and you adored how excited he was for the concert. You had asked him who his bias was, and he replied with Hyungwon, which you in return said that you were so incredibly sorry that he couldn’t be here for him to see.

Once the concert kicked off, Monsta X came out on stage with their song Beautiful. You felt a sense of dread when you saw the gaps that they were leaving since Hyungwon wasn’t at the concert. As the concert progressed, the boys sang Broken Heart for Hyungwon. When it came to Hyungwon’s part of the song, the boys looked at the spotlight, as if Hyungwon was actually there. It was a heartbreaking sight and you felt tears coming to your eyes. Before you could really begin crying, the song was over and the boys were taking another break and just talking.

They ended up saying that they definitely wanted to come back for another tour and you instantly lifted both of your arms up and gave them a double thumbs up, absolutely excited to be able to watch them perform again, because you would do anything to see them again. Suddenly, out of the corner of your eye, you see one of the boys doing a double thumbs. You started hardcore fangirling, which caused you to be unsure of which boy was doing the same gesture that you just had done. All you could remember was red pants, so you looked back at the boys and saw that Changkyun and Minhyuk were both wearing red pants, but the person that you had seen do the thumbs up was wearing complete red pants, which would be Minhyuk. You began freaking out even more, because that meant that Minhyuk somehow magically saw you. You tried to quit fangirling and tried to pay attention to the boys.

As the boys finished up on the last song, which was their song Last Page, you became incredibly sad. You didn’t want to leave just yet. I.M began translating for everyone, and when he came to Minhyuk’s part, he said that he had saw each and every single Monbebe in the arena, which made you really have hope that he had actually seen you, even though you were all the way at the top of the venue. You and Hazel decided that you wanted to wait a little longer to leave the arena, so you stayed in your seats until a certain maknae started to boss you around.

“Everyone with P3, P4, and P5 tickets, please make your way out of the arena and listen to your ushers. Everyone with the green P2 tickets…” Changkyun says, but you begin ignoring him because it didn’t apply to you since you had P5 tickets.

“Hazel, only my bias would boss us around.” You say, rolling your eyes and walking down the stairs, trying to get to the bottom as quickly as you could because walking down the stairs began making you dizzy.

For some reason, even though you were incredibly tired, you decided to stick around in the venue, not wanting to leave just yet. As people began clearing out of the venue, you began leaving, letting out a sigh as you started walking towards the door, but end up bumping into someone. They were wearing a mask and a hoodie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter