A Thousand Years Part Two

WONB ONE-SHOT FIC (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DIXING

It never changed . The darkness always surrounded in this city since the beginning . There is no warmth and light . The people who born and raised there never know what it feels to be kissed by the sunlight . They might be gifted but they are still the same as human being . They have emotions but not Sojung . She already forgot what are emotions since ten thousand years ago. Her punishment taught her that emotions are dangerous for her position as Black Cloak Envoy . She stop feeling as she has seen too much pain in her whole life .

“Sir Black Cloak Envoy, please follow me” Sojung woke up from dazed as the guard lead the way to the castle .

Sojung can’t help but smile when there are kids running around chasing each other and laughing without caring much about the world. The girl miss that. Afte 10 minutes of walking, the guard leave Sojung alone infront of the castle main gate. “Come in” A deep voiced invites Sojung into the castle. She remembered the castle by heart cause this is the last place before SinB and her parted away ten thousand years ago. “What do you want?” Sojung rudely asked the King. The older guy just let out a heavy sigh as he has known Sojung and her rude attitude toward him since the girl reincarnated as Black Cloak Envoy. “You know .. I don’t want to start a fight so let just act civil with each other at least for 5 minutes”

Sojung just nod agreeing to the offer . “Great .. As you know there are lot of Dixing people going to Haixing without permission. I can trace there is a few secret portal got open with some dark power , this is really worrying . I hope you can protect Haixing from our people abilities.”

Sojung scoffed in annoyance “OUR PEOPLE ABILITIES ?! The King , do you want our people to feel like they’re monster ?”

“I don’t mean it that way , Sojung . You know it.”

“I know it DAMN well !!” The whole castle slowly collapsed upon Sojung’s loud voice echoed

“Stop destroying the castle , CALM DOWN BLACK CLOAK ENVOY !” The King get up from his throne drenched in cold sweat as he trying to hold the castle in place . As his grows old , his ability start to weaken . It’s becoming worse everytime Sojung and him met to discuss about Dixing problem . The girl can’t control her anger and power. “Kim Sojung, hear me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter