RAIN (SEQUEL)

WONB ONE-SHOT FIC (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a rainy night like this
Thoughts of you wash over me, entering deep in my heart
On a night when rain comes again
I think of you and I can’t sleep
Only the thick longing for you grows

- Rain by KNK -

 

925 Words 

 

SinB looked out the window. The sky was tar-black and the large clouds were moving towards her. She heard a tapping on the window and then it became a pitter-patter. People ran for cover outside and umbrellas were opened as the clouds spat out their beads of water. Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. The roofs of the cars danced with spray and she could hear the murmuring of the rain through the window. It sounded like the buzzing of angry bees. The clock keep ticking counting time which the girl had spent to think . Everything happened so ing fast for the girl to swallow . She let out a heavy sigh , close her eyes silently praying to God asking for help . Is she doing something right ?  But , she really love Jackson . Her heart thumping hard when she met the guy , isn’t that love symptom ?

 

  Kim Sojung. Sowon . The name which SinB can swear she love to say and hear. The memories about them vividly playing in the girl mind lika a cliché-romantic-cheesy movie . SinB wondering if she can see the same sweet smile on the older face whenever they meet again . “You really hate rain , right Sowon unnie ?” SinB mumbling to herself while smiling everytime she remember all of crazy things that Sowon and her had did when they were still in a beautiful relationship . SinB know that she helplessly fall in love with the older girl but she is too stupid and afraid to accept the facts . The room became small it’s suffocating her so much . Her eyes blurry she feels so empty and cold . SinB don’t know why she feels like this although she already said to herself that she just love Jackson . But reality hit her hard she need Sowon . She need the girl . SinB grab her coat , take her phone and lock the apartment door before running toward both of their fav café to search the older .She decides to call Jackson . After the third beep a raspy voice greet her “Oppa,let’s break up” .

 

 Sweet_Cafe

 

‘ You’re really stupid , Hwang SinB . She probably hate you so damn much . She is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter