A Thousand Years

WONB ONE-SHOT FIC (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this

-A Thousand Years by Christina Perri-

-

 It just a normal typical day. The sun warmth spreads all over the area, the birds are singing, the bright blue hue sky look ethereal and people just walking around minding their own business. Chief Hwang EunBi let out a heavy sigh. Nevertheless, the day seems normal yet her mind is chaotic. The new case that the Special Investigation Department got this time is too hard to break. The murderer did his/her job carefully without any mistake. “Chief, we need to investigate the XX University once again. We might miss something. This case is just too bizarre; there is not even a single clue. The chances for the murderer came from Dixing is high.” Yewon said while monitoring the CCTV.  “Let’s go there now” EunBi pulls Yewon’s hand without giving the girl a chance to say something. “By the way, Yewon ahh, where is short EunBi unnie and Yerin unnie” EunBi unwraps the lollipop before shoving into . It has been a month since she stops smoking, so yeah lollipop is a need now. “Don’t ask me. I don’t even want to know where they are.” Yewon knows both of her unnie were hooking up with each other last night and overslept. Their pay will be deducted if EunBi knows their whereabouts.

XX University//

“Yuna unnie, you’re here!!” Yewon excitedly run toward the scientist and pull the older into a tight hug.  EunBi rolled her eyes watching the newlywed. Yuna is their scientist who responsible in making gadget, tools, weapon and many more.

“Anything new, unnie?” Out of sudden, EunBi feels her hair stands out.

“The machine found a dark energy trace here. It proof that the murderer from Dixing”

“I want you and Yewon to investigate the victim background and her family. I will talk to her best friend, Bae JooHyun”

Yuna and Yewon follows EunBi order without wasting any seconds. EunBi toss the lollipop stick into the dustbin before making her way toward the university building. She can’t help but feel weird with how the temperature drops down and the warmth breeze became cold in a matter of seconds. The Chief tsk thinking about the murderer.

EunBi halts her step as she found the victim professor office. After three knocks, a faint voice invites EunBi to come in. The Chief froze as soon a beautiful charismatic girl greets her. The girl seems like in her mid-twenty, her outfit which is a black suit and rimless spectacles complete her appearance.

 

“Can I help you?”

“Chief Hwang EunBi  ... Yes, I need your cooperation regarding the new murder case involving one of your students, Son SeungWan”

“Have a seat, Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter