Always (Part 1)

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This drabble is created based on PD101 first two episodes. I'm going to divide this story into 2 chapters since I wrote too much. Thanks to xiustripper for recommending it to me ^^ Please enjoy~

JR felt like his heart was shattered to pieces when the company asked him to join a survival show designed for trainees. His pride was trampled upon as the past five years of activities seemed like nothing. He knew that Nu'est was not doing really well in terms of album sales, but their concerts, both domestic and international, could be considered as successful. Although the low sales was mainly the company's fault for not giving them enough promotion and instead forcing them to do endless concerts to generate more money, JR still felt responsible for his team's condition and was choked with guilt.

His guilt increased immensely when he caught his lover and bandmate, Ren, cried silently in the bathroom. When they first heard the devastating news, Ren did not say anything. JR was very worried because the younger was not the silent type and usually showed his emotions clearly. He could also see Minhyun, Baekho, and Aron's stressed out expressions after they went back to their dorm. As their leader, JR consoled them one by one, assuring them that joining the show would not be the end for them but a new beginning, a chance for them to shine once again. He sounded very sure but doubt existed there inside his mind.

During the night that day, JR felt that the bed beside him was empty. The spot where Ren usually slept felt cold, indicating that the younger had been out of bed for quite some time. JR woke up immediately to search for his roommate, when he heard a small sobbing coming from their also shared bathroom. Ren was sitting beside the closet, his head was down and his hands circling his knees. The younger did not even realize that JR was there until the older kneeled in front of him.

"Ren. Why are you crying?" JR knew the reason behind Ren's tears but he still had the need to ask nonetheless. He grabbed Ren's cheeks and wiped the tears with his thumbs, looking at the pretty face which was wet from all the crying.

"I'm scared. I'm really scared. If none of us make it we're going to be disbanded, aren't we?" Ren asked quietly. JR knew the answer but he could not bring himself to say it.

"Don't think like that. We're going to make it no matter what. I promise that we will be together. Always." JR said, giving small kisses on the younger's face, brush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter