Taste of Love

Hey Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This drabble is based on https://twitter.com/limetree66044/status/81548385518021
Thank you to Essa_Maneira for recommending it to me ❤ Please enjoy and leave a lot of comments~

It was a chilling day. Although the sun was shining, the temperature was still cold, and the wind outside did not help at all. Ren was slouching to the fridge, hoping to find some food he could reheat in the microwave. The other members were just lazing around in front of the television, enjoying their free day. Initially, Minhyun asked them to go outside and do some shopping, but due to the cold weather, they decided to cancel the plan.

Ren sighed heavily when he found there was nothing edible inside their fridge. They had been very busy for the last few weeks that no one remembered to restock the instant food. With a sad expression Ren returned to the living room and sat down on the couch, his head laying on top of JR's belly.

"Anything to eat?" He heard Aron asked hopefully. His oldest hyung really loved food. Ren had even suspected that his hyung's first love was a fried chicken due to the older's lustful expression when staring at the said food.

"Nope. We forgot to refill our stock." Ren replied, making Aron gloomy from his answer.

"I'll go to the fried chicken restaurant that we usually visit. Who wants to go with me?" Aron said excitedly, probably already imagining the fried chicken full of perfection, the older's love interest.

"Baekho and I will go with you. We don't have anything to do anyway." Minhyun shrugged as he grabbed Baekho's hand, preparing to go out.

"Hey, I haven't said that I'll go yet." Baekho protested, pouting at Minhyun.

"You'll come with me, won't you? Or do you want to leave me with Aron hyung?" Minhyun chuckled, teasing his lover. Baekho quickly shook his head and followed Minhyun while grumbling.

"Do you want to go out too?" JR asked Ren. At first, Ren wanted to go out and enjoy the chicken. But he also wanted to have a private time with JR, especially since they had not been able to get one for a long time due to the busy schedule. At the end of his contemplation, Ren decided to give up the delicious chicken and do some fun activity with his boyfriend instead.

"No. What do you think about cooking? There are some ingredients left inside the fridge." Ren gave his sweetest smile to JR, hoping that the older would agree. He was sure that JR also needed their private time together, but both of them knew that Ren's cooking skill was questionable.

"Ooo..kay. I can always make a fried rice if the main dish fails." JR answered hesitantly, remembering Ren's fail attempt in making a simple ramyun. Not long after, Aron, Baekho, and Minhyun bid them goodbye and they were left alone. JR looked a bit r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter