BUSTED (BangDae)

B.A.P OTP Drabble Collection
Yongguk and Daehyun just can't deny that Jongup saw them holding hands in the street yesterday. When Jongup confronted them and making them tell the truth, they were flustered in front of the younger. Just when Daehyun realized... "Yah! We are your hyungs you little---" Yongguk cuts his words off before he can say anything that starts with letter 's' word. And Jongup being the 4D one, just smiles with all his glory showing his bunny teeth in full display and his eyes are turning into slits. "Sorry, hyungs. I just wanted to know if you're in a relationship or not? And please say yes! I can't lose to Himchan hyung!" Jongup says in one go. "You bet on us?!" Daehyun exclaimed in exasperation. "How dare you little--" sometimes when Daehyun is a little angry, he swears, mostly because he's embarrassed. And Yongguk will always be there to cut his boyfriend's words off. "Dae, relax." Yongguk says softly, slightly amused by Daehyun's still flustered face. "But hyung, he-- they bet on us-- on our reltionship!" Daehyun exclaimed. Then there's Jongup's cue. He smiles even wider. "I knew it! Well~ I always know I can't lose to Himchan hyung." Jongup is grinning up to his two hyungs and turns around to leave the two. "What just happened?" Daehyun questioned. His face is now red as the cherry tomatoes Junhong love to eat. Yongguk chuckles at his boyfriend's clumsiness but he's not complaining. "You've just confirming our relationship status and Jongup won the bet against his boyfriend." Yongguk said calmly. Busted, Daehyun thought. But I'm sure no one's complaining.