"I'm Not Drunk"

B.A.P OTP Drabble Collection

One of B.A.P's free times was going to any of the member's apartment to drink. And at this moment, they were at Yongguk's place. Himchan bought a generous quantity of bottles of beer.

 

 

When they were almost half way of their drinking session, almost half the number of bottles were already empty. Three members were already drunk. One was tipsy, not sure with the other one and Daehyun was still okay.

 

He barely drank three shots, the rest of the glasses of alcohol that was supposed to be his turn to drink were snatched by his beloved Yongguk. And yet Yongguk was (according to Daehyun) still seemed so fine.

 

They were laughing at random topics they have talked about. The drunk Junhong and Youngjae were already leaning at each other, half asleep and half awake still laughing and mumbling unclear words.

 

The tipsy Himchan was dealing with his boyfriend's aegyo. Because the drunk Jongup is full of aegyo.

 

"Hyung~~ I wanna kiss you~~" he said while doing aegyo. He made his drunk self cute infront of his tipsy lover who was already amused by his aegyo doing.

 

 

Yongguk and Daehyun just chuckled to the pair in front of them.

 

Junhong and Youngjae were long forgotten, they were already asleep, snooring softly while leaning at each other. They were so cute, Daehyun thought.

 

 

"What about you? Are you drunk or what? You took all the drinks that were supposed to be mine." Daehyun was now facing Yongguk and in return the elder smiled. His gummy was showing.

 

 

"I'm not drunk." Yongguk said flatly, upon saying that, he leaned forward to Daehyun to steal a quick kiss onto the younger's plump lips then lay his head on Daehyun's lap.

 

Daehyun blinked a few times. He looked down to see his lover's face. He sighed as he heared the elder softly snoring onto his lap.

 

Yeah, his drunk. Daehyun thought and he smiled, half amused, he brushed his hand to the elder's hair. He knew when Yongguk was drunk because the elder will always say he was not yet drunk even if its impossible to believe in.

 

 

Himchan, on the other hand (who was now dealing with the sleeping Jongup on his lap too), stared at Daehyun and Yongguk on his lap. They stared at each other then laughed.

 

_

well, that's bap when drunk. LOL