FORTRESS 06

Fortress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE BELL RANG.

“Alright everyone, time’s up. Please put your pens down. No more writing allowed.” The invigilator announced.

“Assa!” Jiwoo shouted and turned to look at her boyfriend beside her. He replied with a wink.

Somin can’t help but smile as well. The happy virus from finishing exams spread quickly. The three of them had been working hard during the study week, always staying at the library on the evenings to discuss questions, which was also joined by Shin every now and then. They even stayed at Somin’s house after studying till late night.

They were out of the exam hall within minutes. Students were scattered outside the exam hall. Some were still deep discussing the paper while some were ecstatic from the coming mid semester break.

“Finally, a break!” Jiwoo shouted as she pulled away her hair band and let her hair free. It was only a month ago that she dyed her hair brunette and now it’s purple. “Somin-ah, what’s your plan for the break?”

“Um..” She frowned. She was about to reply when they were interrupted by Shin who appeared out of nowhere.

“Guys! The kids are throwing a party to celebrate the start of our break tonight!” He still managed to look smart although he was only wearing a casual black shirt and white pants matched with white Puma shoes.

Jiwoo lit up at the news. “Oh, yes party! Where and what time?” She exclaimed.

“It’s actually at Hui’s place. He has a pool so kind of like a pool party. Up to you guys to wear a bikini or something.” He winked at the girls and Jiwoo giggled which earned a frown from her boyfriend. “8PM tonight and I’ll text you guys the address in a short while.”

“Alright, perfect!”

“You’re coming too, right?” He turned to look at Somin.

Before she could come up with any answer, Jiwoo cut her. “Yeap, she’ll come!”

He grinned. “Alright, see you guys tonight.”

After he disappeared, Somin lightly hit her arm. “How could you answer without asking me!” She rolled her eyes.

She giggled. “You’re gonna come anyway, for me.” She said and Somin rolled her eyes once again. J.seph laughed at the two’s antics.

 

Somin was left on her own by the food table. Jiwoo had gone wilding out dancing with the boyfriend, of course. She could see them feeling each other, their expressions going back and forth from smiling to a look full of lust on the other side of the pool. They had been a couple for so long but obviously haven’t had enough of each other. I wonder how rough they are with each other in bed. She shook her head.

She knew better not to come to parties as she was sure to be left alone by her best friend but she did anyway after countless of pleas and disgusting ‘aegyos’ from the ‘aegyo’less Jiwoo. But she didn’t mind much as they served some nice alcoholic drinks and food here. The party was held at Hui’s three-floor bungalow house. Everyone was scattered around the house but the crowd was mainly at the backyard with a large pool on the second floor.

There were people barbecuing foods on the left side of the pool. Music was blasting from speakers set up on every corner of the yard. The other side of the pool was spacious enough for people to crowd and dance but the amount of people made it seem a little bit too crowded.

Some were even dancing inside the pool. She contemplated joining people in the water but did not bring any spare clothes so she decided not to. She chose to observe and took a glass of champagne from the table before settling herself on a stool near the pool.

She then turned to look inside of the house, she could see everything as the walls are made of transparent glasses. There were people talking and also some couples in a heated making up session. But then she regretted looking because now she was feeling needy of some touch as well as the couple started to become more heated and they left, probably to find some room.

“Hey, there you are.” Shin appeared with casual Hawaii-like shirt which wasn’t ed at all revealing sneak peeks of his abs and perfectly toned muscles inside. “What are you doing here alone?”


She smiled. “Kind of like to observe people. Jiwoo is with her boyfriend, dancing.”

He nodded along with a kind smile towards her.

The wind huffed through and she shivered a little. Ugh, blame Jiwoo always for forcing me to wear clothes like this again. She was wearing a denim short with short sleeved crop tops.

“You cold?” He asked and when she nodded, he immediately took off his shirt and placed it on both of her shoulders. He had no idea whether it was because she was wearing something that showed much of her skin or whether it was just Somin who has all the perfect curves that made everything she wore look y.

As he placed his shirt on her shoulder, he almost had an from seeing the curves of her cleavage. He could almost see t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter