FORTRESS 04

Fortress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMIN DECIDED TO TIE HER HAIR INTO A PONYTAIL. She stared into her own reflection in the mirror. She sighed as she was greeted with a gaunt looking girl. Although she slept soundly after crying a lot last night, she still looked like she hadn’t slept for days. Ugh, whatever.

   “What happened to you?” Jiwoo shouted as soon as the bell rang and the lecturer exited the classroom.

   “Sssh! Oh my god, keep it low.”

   Jiwoo put her hands on and whispered, “Sorry.” She scanned her best friend from head to toe. “You honestly look like a zombie right now.”

   “I don’t care. It’s not like I have a boyfriend to impress.” Somin said as they made their way to the cafeteria.

   “God, if you don’t have a boyfriend, then you have to dress to impress girl! I mean, how else are you going to find one then?” Jiwoo rolled her eyes. “Not unless you already have a boyfriend like me, you don’t really have to impress him much all the time.”

   “Wait, what? Boyfriend? Did you call for me?” J.seph appeared beside her and planted a quick kiss on her lips.

   Somin rolled her eyes but froze when she realized B.M was behind him. He had that nonchalant face on but she was already boiling with anger although she somehow managed kept it cool. Jiwoo noticed the change in Somin’s mood and quickly understood the cause.

   “Somin-ah!” A male voice was heard and they all turned to find the source. It was Shin. He was flanked by two guys who were equally good looking.

   “Oh, oppa!” Somin waved at him. At that moment, she heard someone scoffing and knew who it was without even having to look up to which she blatantly ignored.

   “Oh, Shin!” J.seph shook Shin’s hand.

   Shin’s face lit up to see Somin although the slight change in his expression didn’t escape B.M’s eyes when they made eye contact.

   “Oh, Hui oppa! E’dawn oppa!” Jiwoo held out her hand to bump her fist with theirs.

   “Yo, guys.” They shook hands with J.seph and slightly nod their head towards B.M.

   “We were actually talking about you just now.” Shin smiled at Somin. “We were thinking of throwing some welcoming party for you.”

   Her eyes were wide in surprise. “Me? A party? For me?”

   He just nodded. “Yeah. You guys know the usual club right?” He eyed the others and ignored B.M’s hardening face.

   Jiwoo’s face lit up. “Yeah! Of course we do! It’s a ritual place for J.seph and I.” She chuckled while her boyfriend smirked.

   “So, we’ll see you guys at around... 8PM tonight?” E’dawn said in his extremely mesmerizing ‘drunken-slurred’ voice Somin thought she almost drooled over.

   “But-” she started but Shin cut her.

   “See you tonight.” He winked at her before leaving with the two boys.

   B.M almost couldn’t restrain himself from puking at the sight.

   “Oh yes! Party time tonight. You’re coming too, B.M?” She asked.

   He waited a few moments before finally answering. “Nah, I got work tonight.”

   Somin almost let out a sound sigh of relief but managed to restrain herself. Her expression did not go unnoticed by B.M though.

   “And you.. are coming with me.” Jiwoo, who was still tightly wrapped by her boyfriend, smirked at her best friend.

   She lifted her brow. “Where to?”

   Jiwoo rolled her eyes. “You need to shop for clothes. You came here with a 20 inch suitcase and I’m pretty sure nothing good comes out of that.”

   “Hey, you’re nothing better than me alright?" She hit her best friend who just laughed it off.

 

“HOW ABOUT THIS?” Jiwoo pulled a mini dress with a from the rack full of clothes. They were in a clothing shop right before they go to the club.

   “No, it’s too revealing!” Somin shook her head in disgust.

   “Oh, come on. We’re going to a club!” She rolled her eyes but went on to pick another set of clothes. “This one?”

   She looked at the clothes and let out a sigh of frustration. “I might as well go .”

   “Damn, you’re making me feel like some devil trying to turn a pure lady into some badass- oh! This is perfect!”

 

“HONESTLY, JIWOO. I’m not so sure about this.” Somin said as she tried to pull down her skirt. They had just parked their car and were on their way to the entrance of the club.

   “God, stop pulling it down! This is more than perfect. Girl, you’re blessed with some nice and legs that other girls would kill for and you’re busy trying to cover it up.” Jiwoo who was wearing a black hot pant herself and definitely too-much-ed white blouse that showed her cleavage patted Somin’s hand away.

   “But this is too much!” Jiwoo had given her a very-very-very short skirt that literally covered just enough of her and a very fit tank top. Although she had covered herself with a leather jacket, her huge s made her tank top became a very y top as they hugged every corner of the top part of her body. It showed perfect amount of cleavage to make guys drool and go crazy fantasizing about her body.

   Jiwoo seemed to not hear about her friend’s words as she smiled pleasingly to herself, obviously feeling proud of herself. She grabbed her wrist. “Come on, or we’ll be late.”

   The loud music greeted them as soon as they stepped in and a surge of exciting feelings rushed through. Somin had to adjust her eyes with the dimness and also the multicolored lights flashing boldly on the dance floor. The club was packed. The music was currently blasting some Martin Garrix hit. The girls found themselves trying to make their way towards the bar, slipping past through people who are wet with sweats from heavy dancing.

   Somin realized she felt hot which was most probably due to the heavy crowd. She contemplated shrugging her jacket off but decided not to considering her lack of cloth inside.

   “Hey! Our main character for the night!” They were greeted by the sight of Shin and his two friends and few others from the music club as well. He was handsome as always, with his brown hair and charming smile.

   “Hey guys.” She grinned at them.

   Jiwoo's phone rang and she excused herself to a quieter place to answer it.

   “You look gorgeous.” Shin said while smiling, flashing his perfectly aligned teeth.

   The music was blasting that Somin found herself difficult to even hear. “Sorry- what?” She shouted.

   Shin chuckled. He leaned down and whispered nearer to her ear. “I said, I’m glad you could make it.”

   “Oh, yeah me too.” She smiled while nodding. She was honestly not really the type to go to clubs and the crowd was a little bit too much for her but she did kind of feel excited as she hadn’t been to a club for quite a while.

   “Do you want to order something? It’s on me.”

   “Really? I’d like something a bit hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter