FORTRESS 05

Fortress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMIN DID NOT SEE MUCH OF B.M FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. Although every time she did, he was almost always with some girl. They always seem to be in a very intimate act and the girls always change too.

He did not hang around with J.seph as well. Somin had no idea whether they still hung out together outside college. She had the suspicion that Jiwoo told something to her boyfriend that he doesn’t mention anything about B.M.

She had been contemplating about apologizing to him but just couldn’t bring herself to face him. The fact that he’s always with girls and blatantly ignored her presence whenever she’s around did not help either. Whatever, it wasn’t entirely my fault anyway. He was the one who ignited the fight by throwing hurtful words at me.

It was lunch time on that day. J.seph was kissing her girlfriend a bit too passionately Somin could almost see tongues. “Damn baby, you’re irresistible.”

She laughed in between kisses. “You are one lusty monster.” His hand was already groping her s.

“Ew, can you guys be like this at college? Oh my god.” They were at some corner in their library, where bean bags are placed for students to have some rest.

“I thought a girl from UK would be more used to this sight.” Shin laughed. He was now the one who replaces B.M’s absence. He started to hang around them quite often these days. Sometimes, even Hui and E’dawn joined them for lunch.

“Ugh, disgusts me every time.” She shook her head.

“Hey, are you going to the studio after this? We can go together if you want to.”

“Sure.” She smiled at him. Shin had always been so nice.. and gentle towards her. So unlike B.M. Wait, why does everything have to end with that ? She mentally kicked herself.

 

THE MUSIC BLASTING ZEDD – STAY FILLED THE ROOM FULL OF MIRROR. Shin was immersing himself dancing to his own choreography while Somin just sat on the floor, watching. She didn’t have much talent on that part but she does enjoy watching good dancers. And he definitely has that fluid movements. Just like Matthew.. She shook her head again as she scolded herself for thinking of him again.

“What’s with the head shaking?” Shin asked as he sank to the floor, breathless.

She shook her head. “Nothing much.”

He rested a few minutes on the floor then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter