Chapter III▪Suspicious Sounds

BV : Bite Me Like You Mean It

Slender fingers traced the girl's features, index finger trailing down her defined jawline and down to her vulnerable neck, which still had evident bite marks from a night or two before. She parted the girl's lips, checking her canines and that they were sharp like her own. Next, opening the girl's eyelids, checking they glowed as they should. No heartbeat, check. No breath, check. How fortunate it was that said girl started to wake, confusion clear in glowing eyes. 
 "Ah finally," Her voice quietly spoke, watching the eyes swivel in their sockets. She held the girl down with her weight, straddling her to keep her on her back in case of struggle," You're awake at last." 
  She seemed to weak still to even budge underneath her, panic and fear flashing just for a second in shimmering eyes, "Who the hell are you?" 
  "Rosé's the name, Seulgi," She said straightforwardly, "And apart from sensing you for a while already, you're dear friend, Wendy, has told plenty about you." 
 "Wait, Wendy? Are you one of her?" She asked as if it was a normal conversation, somehow forgetting that she was trapped underneath an alluring vampire. 
"I thought you'd take longer to catch that, and I'm surprised you aren't freaking the hell out, but technically yes, although she's actually one of my kind, since I was one first," She paused, "You know what, I'll explain everything properly later~ First, you need to recover you're energy, a deep slumber isn't all too key." 
  She pushed herself off the girl, not too afraid now that the girl wouldn't leap up and dash out in fright. 
  "Sit up" 
Seulgi followed the girl's order, not able to do much else and her voice hard to break away from. 
  She held a glass filled with crimson red, gripping it in pale fingers before reaching over to the girl and holding her chin to face her, "Now, don't freak out, especially since this won't be the last time you'll see this much blood that's not of your own." 
  She nodded and then allowed Rosé to tilt her head back and pour the thicker liquid down , letting her for little reason apart from that her voice simply captured her under a spell. This experience alone showed that Rosé hadn't handled all to many of her own kind, with the slight clumsiness of it all, a few droplets of blood escaping and staining perfect flesh. She didn't mind the taste, but she would never say she liked it. Seulgi drank every drop, that actually fell into , feeling her strength come back with each one. 
  A quiet thump of the glass being placed down and next Rosé's wet tongue trailing over her skin, following the paths of droplets. Seulgi's eyes fluttered shut at the sensation and automatically adjusting to fit what Rosé was doing. 
  She felt her move away an inch, faces close once more and her eyes opening to meet similar glowing eyes. 
  "Were you too lazy to grab a cloth or did you do all that on purpose?" Seulgi asked pretty simply, not bothering to question anything that was actually important and somehow already trusting this girl she met not even a day ago. 
  "Which seems more fitting for someone like me, hm?" Rosé asked her, raising a brow.
  "Then it's the latter" 

                               ▪▪▪▪▪

Wendy didn't take much mind to how long the two were taking, thinking that Seulgi wasn't awake yet. Instead, she was busy glaring at her phone's screen, scrolling through social media's and searching for this "Lisa" that the other girls had previously mentioned. Only then did she realise she only had a first name to go off and had little to really go off on. She reminds herself to question the pair as soon as possible.  
         
                               ▪▪▪▪▪

  "Oi! You two!" Someone's voice rang out to them sharply, a known voice but unfamiliar tone, interrupting their conversation. Footsteps followed, the pair turning to face the owner of said voice. 
  "Getting impatient, Wan?" Rosé questioned, an eyebrow raised and another look in her eyes.  
  "Oh, be quiet," Wendy snapped back again, ignoring the change again in Rosé's eyes at her tone, "And is this why you two haven't out in a while?" 
  "I guess?" 
Wendy simply shook her head, continuing onto what she was there for, "Anyways, a question that's been bugging me since this girl was ever brought up, who is this 'Lisa' girl?" 
  "No one that you should be bothered about," Rosé quickly responded. 
  "Can I just know what her full name is atleast?" 
  "Oh, it's Lalisa Manoban!" Seulgi beat the taller girl to the punch, earning a glare from said girl. 
  Wendy shot Rosé a grin and a wink, swiftly exiting and already knowing that she's in deep trouble from the younger female. 

                                 ▪▪▪▪▪

  Some time passed when she finally left Seulgi to her own devices, her feet automatically bringing her to Wendy's location in the house.
  She grabbed her by shoulders from behind, pushing her front into the nearest wall with a loud thud. 
  Her lips hovered close to Wendy's ear, hands moving to grip onto her hips, "I'll make you regret you misbehaving, and I'll be making sure Seulgi hears every second of it~"
  Wendy held back a smile upon hearing this, feeling Rosé start to take control of her, eyes soon seeing darkness as a blindfold covered them. 

                              ▪▪▪▪▪

  Gentle kisses trailed down her neck again over dark hickeys, her chest still heaving and whispers of nothing filling her ears, her grip on the bed sheets finally loosening. The blindfold was soon slipped off, pupils quickly adjusting to the light. Her eyes met Rosé's kind ones, no longer dark and alluring. 
  Slender fingers dragged through Wendy's hair, a smile on bruised lips, that was soon mirrored on the older girl. 
  She placed gentle kisses on her lips, before finally pushing herself off Wendy and the bed, moving to grab her by the collar around the girl's slim neck and colliding again in another kiss.
  They finally broke the kiss after some time, stupid grins upon their faces, Rosé's fingers still latched onto Wendy's collar. 

                              ▪▪▪▪▪

 She had only began processing the information given by Rosé, in addition to the things she already knew about everything, worked out through obvious clues with the addition of her looking over changed features: her eyes glowed, almost a red maybe amber colour unlike Rosé's pink and Wendy's dark blue; her canines were far sharper, as expected if you were to become this kind of species; and apart from the more obvious and physical changes, she expected other adjustments mentally and inside later on. 
  Her eyes were suddenly wide open and mouth agape, from what she could hear from the other side of the house, face a lovely shade of red. Even after her door was swiftly shut and locked and her ears blocked by the pillows she found, lewd and sinful noises continued to flood her sense of hearing, with the addition of the screams of Rosé's name and other questionable noises. 

  Seulgi didn't think she could face the two properly for a while, or be able to sleep that night.