Chapter I • Tangled Minds

BV : Bite Me Like You Mean It

Do you ever wonder how you got yourself in certain situations? Because Wendy sure as hell does. She had no idea on how she managed to get herself trapped between a wall and a tall, slender figure, in a random room at someone's party, barely able to think straight. Her head was positioned in a way that quite a bit of her neck was exposed to the girl pinning her securely to the wall, her breath tickled the skin, her face barely being a few inches away. 

"The name's Rosé" The girl whispered into Wendy's neck, this surprised the pinned girl a bit," You'll need to remember it, because you'll be seeing me a lot more often."

Confusion replaced Wendy's surprise, "Huh?"

Rosé didn't move from her position as she continued, "I've been eyeing you for a while and you seem to be perfect for the picking."

"Wait, wha-" Wendy was cut off by Rosé's tongue marking a spot, and suddenly something sharp, sharper than normal teeth, scraped across the said spot. 

Wendy attempted to speak up again, only to be abruptly interrupted by the sharp something being pressed into the spot again.

The shorter girl attempted to free an arm to try and push the girl away, her limited sight allowed her not to see what was pressed against vulnerable skin. The something left her skin again, feeling Rosé's hot breath on her neck again. 

"No no, I don't think so" She muttered lowly, the offending arm secured to prevent escape. 

Her tongue returned for a second, marking the same spot, before the sharp something pressed back into her skin. Wendy frowned, wondering why the girl had fake fangs in, what is this, a joke?

She soon finds they aren't fake in the slightest. Wendy almost yelped at the sudden sensation of something peircing her skin, but without the expected pain. Her muddled thoughts assembled, questioning who or what this girl was. Her frail attempt at squirming out of Rosé's surprisingly strong grip not getting her anywhere, but tired her out and eventually succumbed to whatever Rosé was doing to her. 

By the time Rosé was done doing whatever she was doing, Wendy's eyes were glued shut and she felt fainter than before. The taller girl's wet tongue tasted her neck once more and the warm blood, that Wendy felt slowly oozed out of the small wounds the crazy girl gave her. 

Rosé's long fingers brushed the exposed flesh of Wendy's neck, and over the wounds pierced into it, which sent a shudder throughout the petite girl's body. 

Suddenly, her hot mouth was mere centimetres away from Wendy's neck, her tongue swiped the area again and muttered, "I love the way you taste." 

A hand freed Wendy's wrist, the same hand smoothly turning Wendy's head by the chin. Their faces were barely an inch apart, only the second time they faced eachother that night, Rosé donned a smirk, a few teeth showed and blood, Wendy's blood, coated full lips and the pale skin around. Wendy's had a layer of confusion and a sliver of fear, her eyes switched between Rosé's lips, of which dripped her blood and her eyes. One a bluish-green and the other a deep brown, near a pure black, her eyes, monolidded, slightly hooded and dark.

A single, slender finger traced the girl's sharp jawline, Wendy finally made eye contact, captivated by Rosé's heterochromia. Only then did Wendy feel something foreign course through her veins, of which started from the bite on her neck, to throughout her.

Rosé then grinned, but only wide enough to bare her, now, bloodied fangs, Wendy came to swift realisation at what being Rosé really was and what she did to her, her eyes now widened at the fact. 

"This is only just the start, you're going to be filled with" Rosé paused her quiet talk to Wendy, her hand cupped her jaw and a thumb brushed her cheek, with a strange gentleness, "New sensations, my little kitty~"

Wendy's eyes were glazed over, her vision now clouded as Rosé's venom coursed through her.