Chapter II • Wet

BV : Bite Me Like You Mean It

Wendy broke from her thoughts, her thoughts of how she became another being. A vampire specifically. Her eyes still bore into the oven, the light indicated whatever she was baking inside. She found it easier and simpler to stay with Rosé, the need to hide her fangs, she now owned, taken out. The girl, she found out as well, was actually rather friendly most of the time.. apart from the times she was grabbed and shoved against the walls or onto a bed or couch and with Rosé's face having her venomous grin and the dark gaze, centimetres away. Rosé was always the dominant one. And always minutes later, she'd be reduced to whimpers and silent moans. 

Her fingers ran over the pierced wounds, still healing after all this time, ears pricked at the sound that came from behind and continued to inch closer. Obviously it was the only other "living" being in house hold, Rosé, or Rosie as she'd rather call her. One of the taller girl's hand coming to her neck, the purpled but soft skin caressed with such gentleness that never failed to raise goosebumps all over her. The other came around her waist, slipping up Wendy's baggy garments to lay on her toned stomach, fingers ran and scraped over each defined abdominal muscle. Rosé pressed herself close to Wendy, as she normally would, before she started to talk into the other's ear, her voice smooth but husky ,"I think it's about time I told you what I planned for you."

Wendy's breathing had slowed as soon as Rosé pressed herself close, now curious on what the girl had for her. She continued, the volume of the voice lowered for whatever reason, "You're own victim, as one would say."

Her eyes widened from the younger's words and decided to stay quiet, letting her continue," You may know her, in fact you do know her~ Very well in fact, and I know that you've had a liking to them for long, long while~" 

Moments of silence painfully trickled by, Wendy silenced, knowing who it was, but afraid to say, afraid to let her name roll off her tongue. She heard Rosé chuckle softly into her ear, "You seem to already know who I'm talking about, as expected, I'll leave you to it and them~ Wan-ah." 

Rosé soon departed from their intimate position and left a Wendy, shook from the news muttered into her ear.

•••••••••••••

Her hands trembled slightly, as she stood waiting outside of the "next victims" place, the truth, it was her best friends apartment. The door swung open, to reveal her monolidded best friend since childhood. Wendy gave her a smile, one without teeth showing of course, but before she knew it, the bear-like girl had a leapt onto her, her scent suddenly engulfed her sense of smell.

"Wan!" The slightly older girl exclaimed.
"Hey, Seul!" Wendy greeted her long time friend and hugged her back, trying to mimic her friends excited tone. Seulgi loosened her grip on Wendy, but didn't completely pull away, her arms still around the opposite girl's neck, her head leaned back to leave comfortable space between their faces. Wendy started to get nervous, luckily Seulgi quickly let her go and instead dragged both of them inside, the door being shut in a clumsy manner.

"Where have you been?" Seulgi questioned the shorter girl.
"Huh? Uh, I've been~ Kinda busy, I'm sorry Seul" 
"Oh, it's alright, Wan, you're forgiven, in fact, I managed to make friends with this girl, Lees was it?" The girl went on and tried to remember the girls name, as Wendy refrained a laugh, afraid of her fangs being noticed.
"You don't even remember their name?" She smiled, still being incredibly careful, "You sure you know them, bear?"
"Of course I do, I have their number and name here" Seulgi responded by grabbing her phone and swifter than ever, scrolled through her contacts to find said girl. 

"Here she is, her name's Lisa, close enough." 

The name sent a prick through Wendy, her brain recognised it, kind of, since Rosé had mentioned the name several times, although not directly to her. She shook it off and decided to try and complete what she was here to do. 

Seulgi basically dragged both of them to the couch, and brought Wendy down with her as they plopped down.
"Actually wait, I was about to shower, since I stink right now, stay here" Seulgi abruptly got up, leaving lingering touches, and moved quicker than ever to the bathroom. 

Wendy allowed herself to laugh quietly, at her friends antics, but threw her head into her hands after, a sigh soon left her lips. Seulgi's strong, sweet scent was the only thing that stank to Wendy. She heard the shower switch on, and controlled herself to stay put or just no where near the bathroom, even if Seulgi wouldn't care, Wendy was just afraid she wouldn't be able to control herself against the monolidded girl. 

••••••••••••••

The minutes passed by unbearably slow, the 10 minutes that Seulgi took, instead felt like an hour or more, her self control almost completely depleted by the time Seulgi was done. Wendy perked her head up once the door to the bathroom opened and watched as the bear exited. 
"Surprised you didn't barge in for once" She started, drying her hair with her towel and adjusted her over-sized shirt, shorts being barely visible from beneath her large garment, "Rather warm isn't it." 

She made her way to turn on the AC, every step took being watched from the other side of the room by the shorter girl. Seulgi's wet hair soaked through her shirt and stuck to parts of her back and chest, legs still not completely dry and glistened in the sunlight flooding in from the window. 
"You seem awfully quiet, Wan" she queried, and flicked the switch to turn on the AC, still being watched, more so examined very closely, by the other on the couch. 
"You think?" Wendy responded. 
"Yes I think, Wan" Seulgi turned and made her way back to the couch. She discreetly bit her lip at her friend's freshly showered appearance, taking it all in. 

Unexpectedly, she climbed onto the couch with Wendy and had pressed herself close, unbearably close, to the cold girl's side. 
"I've always wondered why you're so cold, colder than normal, even in this kind of weather" 
"Is that why my heart is so warm for others?" Wendy responded, her voice calmer than her racing mind and heart, overcome by the return of Seulgi's scent, her current attire and well, Seulgi overall.
Her friend's chuckle reverberated small vibrations through Wendy's chest, "Smooth." 
"Huh?" 
"You're starting to sound like me now." 
"What, no I don't." 
The girl that leaned on her briefly shook her head and left Wendy without another answer. 
"Wait, Seul, you're getting me wet." 
"In which region exactly?" Seulgi asked nonchalantly. Wendy turned a light shade of red at that "question", and also felt lucky that Seulgi didn't notice, "My clothes, Seulgi, where else." 

Wendy felt her move off and up from her side and faced her head in the direction where Seulgi was shadowing over her, with a hint of a mischevious smirk, of which immediately made Wendy feel nervous. 
"You know exactly where else~" Seulgi responded, completing her sly smirk with it, her face suddenly only a few centimetres away, a hand pulled at the shoulder of Wendy's shirt, that was dampened by her hair, and revealed more skin. Suddenly, the bear booped the other's nose, and had planned to pull away and return to her previous position, but was suddenly pinned to the couch, underneath her best friend and immediately noticed the dark look that had appeared in her eyes, her near-black irises further intensified. Wendy moved Seulgi's head, in a way similar to what Rosé did to Wendy many nights before, exposing as much vulnerable flesh as possible. The girl beneath tried to squirm from the other's surprisingly strong grip, trying to talk to Wendy, "Wan, wait!" 

Her words didn't get through to the, currently blinded, girl, her eyes still had the same dark look that worried Seulgi, still trapped, and even her lower body being pressed up close.

Wendy's head lowered, close to the small expanse of exposed skin, inhaling her friend's sweet scent without worry. The scent suddenly, but surprisingly, brought her back to her senses. She quickly clambered off of her, her mind still confused and dazed, and noticed how Seulgi's eyes were shut, anticipating something, and her lip still being bitten down on, and hard, hard enough to draw some blood. She felt herself jerk forward towards Seulgi still laying down on the couch, the girl eventually finding her own bearings. The bear suddenly pushed herself up into a sitting position, as the girl moved forward again.

Another moment passed, Wendy's eyes were dark again, Seulgi's eyes were captured and trapped in her gaze, the gap being able to be closed by either of them. 
"Wen~" Seulgi struggled out, whilst trying to sink into her couch. This time there was no way to getting through to the "normal Wendy". The smell of the blood that had escaped Seulgi's bitten lip was intoxicating to Wendy, influencing her to pin the girl underneath once more and had secured a knee between Seulgi's legs, an easy, and comfortable, escape virtually impossible. Wendy ran her tongue along Seulgi's bleeding lip, tasting her friend's spilt blood for the first time, and first time tasting blood of another human in general, the taste satisfying, but not enough for her sudden cravings, which some would probably find animalistic. 

She held Seulgi's chin, with the same gentleness that she gained and learnt from all the times Rosé had done the same for her. Seulgi had long since shut her eyes and found it best for her not to move or shift at all, Wendy's leg having been positioned in the best, but also the worse, way possible. Her accidental movements caused several groans to escape her lips, her previous resistances being futile at the time. Her head was adjusted all the same, the small expanse of vulnerable skin to open air and at that time, all for Wendy. Seulgi thought she knew what was coming. Wendy scraped the bare skin with her sharpened canines, notifying Seulgi immediately. A sharp gasp could be heard from the trapped girl, feeling, the feeling a small sharp, but slightly pleasurable, pain, and letting her know that Wendy had something other than normal teeth. 

Seulgi snapped out of it, trying to ignore the leg in between her own, and used all her physical strength to shove the being on top of her. She clambered off the couch, and stumbled to her feet, whipping round to keep Wendy in her line of sight, only to be knocked down again by said girl. Wendy's knee was practically shoved in between her own, earning a loud, accidental, groan from Seulgi, who was pinned down for the third time that day. Seulgi's squirming didn't result in anything beneficial for her, being rather stubborn in her resistance.
"Stop wriggling, Seul," Wendy's mouth was close to her ear suddenly, husky and slightly rough, still using a nickname to address the girl. She dragged down, lips brushed against skin ever so lightly, of which sent a light ripple of goosebumps through to Seulgi. Eventually, the girl obliged, her senses already lost without the need to stare into Wendy's dark eyes. She decided not to waste anymore time and pushed the girl's head back, marking a spot on Seulgi's exposed neck. She was hers for now. 

Her fangs scraped and poked the skin a little more, not enough to penetrate the thin layer just yet. The girl underneath tried saying something, instead whatever she said came out mumbled and what followed slightly sounded like a groan. Wendy suddenly remembered her knee between the poor girl's legs and decided to only grind her knee against her, of which earned her the groans and small moans she expected, but soon returned to what she was there to accomplish all along. 

Her canines poked at the still damp area again, and soon penetrated the spot, and heard a rather loud yelp of pain from her victim. Apparently the mark wasn't wet enough. 

  Seulgi squirmed momentarily from under Wendy's incredibly strong grasp, but was weakened by something that penetrated the skin on her neck, of which sent a jolt of pain through to her brain. Is that why Wendy seemed so off? Seulgi thought, slightly and blatantly stating the obvious to herself. 
 
  The girl with fangs took in the taste of her companion and friend, the taste of, more, spilt blood and eventually parted from the other's neck, wasting not a single drop of Seulgi's blood that left the wounds. 

  Wendy soon left Seulgi's neck, leaving behind the wounds from her fangs and her numbing saliva. She turned Seulgi's head to face her, meeting eyes once more, having a devilish smirk, the state of her face similar to how she'd remember Rosé's on that faithful night, covered in blood. 

 All of a sudden, Seulgi was blinded by a light, Wendy's face, covered in her very blood, being the last thing she saw. Spotting black rings around them before everything seemingly vanished and went light, her neck feeling tight as if something was strangling her, when in reality, nothing physically was. 

  They landed with a crash, materialising once more, right back at Rosé's place, Seulgi still trapped beneath Wendy, her clothing stained by blood and basically hung off her shoulders.
"Well, that took you a while, Wan-ah"
The named girl looked up, "Well, Seul wouldn't stop throwing me off." 
"Right," She responded and made her way over to the pair tangled on the floor, "Get her up, we have some things to do." 
  Wendy nodded and quickly jumped up, pulling her confused, currently silenced, friend with her.