FAILED PUNISHMENT (XIYEON X ROA)

Am I a Playa??

Xiyeon put her face close to Roa's face and closed her eyes.
"Kiss me! Came on kiss me, Unnie!" Xiyeon challenged.
"You said you dared to kiss my lips!" Xiyeon continued to tease.

"Ish! Why this  kid become like this? She makes me nervous!"

Roa said to herself.

Roa is confused, she glances at the right and left, like looking for something, or looking for a way or maybe looking for an excuse.

"What should I do?!"
The voice in her heart scream out.

Feel too long to wait, Xiyeon finally opened her eyes. She look at Roa who's still statue sitting in front of her with a look of confusion.
"Prove it, Unnie!" Xiyeon still challenges Roa.
"Didn't you ever say with confidence that you dare do it?" Xiyeon tease Roa again and again.
Roa confused, didn't know what to say. There is a shame too.
"Shut up! All right, close your eyes!" Roa try to make her little sister stop talking.
Xiyeon stares at her teasingly because Roa has not given up yet.
It makes Roa becoming more nervous.

"Close your eyes!" Roa pushes Xiyeon's shoulders slowly.
Xiyeon became increasingly curious.
"Hihihi ... Okay!" Xiyeon raised her thumb.
Roa smiled. Seeing that Xiyeon closed her eyes like that.
After 2 minutes Roa let her like that, finally Roa decided something.


"Unnie!" Call Xiyeon.
Roa didn't answer.
Xiyeon peeked open one eye.
And finally she opened her eyes with surprise.
she saw that Roa had dumped her body with a blanket, sleeping on her back.
"Unnie!!" Xiyeon screamed like a kid.
Roa didn't respond.
"Don't pretend to sleep!" Xiyeon hastily hug Roa and pull the blanket that covering Roa's head.
Then kissed Roa's left cheek.
"Mmuach... mmuach..mmuach!"
"Ha ha ha ha!!" Roa laughed with amusement.
"Stop Xiyeonah!" Roa pushed Xiyeon's fatter body away from her.
"Ha ha ha!!" Xiyeon laying next to Roa.
"What the hell am I saying, you willn't dare!" Xiyeon teases Roa.
"I don't like to do it just because it's challenged or forced!" Roa looking for an excuse.
Xiyeon was startled.
"Wow! So you mean, Unnie wants to do it without forcing, but sincerely, romantically and completely from the bottom of your heart?"
Roa became more blushed to hear it.
Roa thinks she give a wrong reason again.
"Okay, Sleep! it's late!" Roa feels awkward and sleeping back to Xiyeon.
Xiyeon chuckled because it was funny to tease Roa.
Then Xiyeon slept closer, and hugged Roa tightly.
"Unnie, you're so romantic!"
"Mmuah!" Xiyeon kissed Roa's shoulder.
Roa that hasn't fallen asleep can't describe her feelings.
She can only smile.
"Unnie, what if I have a boyfriend?" Xiyeon suddenly said.
"No, you can not!!" Roa was startled and looked at Xiyeon sharply.
"Why?" Xiyeon confused.
"Aaaa... Mmm... I said no!" Roa didn't know what to say no more. She couldn't possibly say that she was jealous.
"Why, unnie? Why?" Xiyeon was curious and stared deeply like a cute puppy.
Roa didn't say anything, she closed her eyes, as if she were sleeping.
"Is it because I'm yours?" Xiyeon guessed.
"Sleep Xiyeon, it's late." Roa keeps her word to make no mistake, because this girl is so curious.
"Unnie, why are you so adorable!" Xiyeon ends up feel tempted with Roa's attitude that always change the topic of conversation and suddenly ...
"Mmuuach!" Xiyeon kissed the corner of Roa's lips and then closed her eyes to sleep beside Roa.
Roa was shocked, Roa felt like shocking by high voltage electricity. Her heart was pounding fast. Xiyeon kissed her.

"What exactly does this kid mean!? She dared to kiss the corner of my lips!"

Roa still stunned with her eyes open widely. She looking at Xiyeon who had closed her eyes.

"She looks so chill, like didn't do anything!"

But undeniably the feeling in her heart increasingly explosive, flowery. Finally Xiyeon kissed her lips.

Suddenly Xiyeon opened her eyes and looked at Roa who was staring at her. "What's wrong, unnie?"
Roa surprised, "Oh, no!"
Roa back to close her eyes with a smile and Xiyeon back to closed her eyes too.


"Why is this kid getting more and more adorable, sometimes she's so innocent but sometimes she likes to tease. Sometimes annoying but she's so entertaining and cute. I don't want to get away from her. I love her."
Roa's heart say.

___________________________________________________

 

Thanks for waiting this chapter ^^

Thanks for reading ^^

I hope you like it ^^