DdiRoa/XiRo (Xiyeon x Roa)

Am I a Playa??

Xiyeon and Eunwoo in front of Xiyeon’s house.

“This is your stuffs, Xiyeonie” Eunwoo gave some of Xiyeon’s stuffs.

“Thank you so much, unnie for your treat.” Xiyeon smile widely.

“My pleasure” Eunwoo smiling back.

“Unnie, you didn’t want to go inside?”

“Next time. I’m in a hurry. I forgot there’s something that I have to do tonight. Hahahahaha!” Eunwoo laugh because she was forgetful.

“Okay, thank you so so much unnie.”

“just it?” Eunwoo suddenly complained.

“What do you mean?”

“You don’t want to do anything before I go home?”

Eunwoo smiled happily. She think Xiyeon undersatdn what she want.

Xiyeon waved,”Bye, nunu unnie”

Eunwoo pouted.

“That’s not what I mean!!”

Eunwoo getting annoyed.

“What do you mean, unnie? I don’t understand?” Xiyeon confused.

Eunwoo sighs.

“Oh! I know!” Xiyeon look excited.

Eunwoo smiled hopefull.

“Good night unnie!” Xiyeon said cutely.

Eunwoo pissed and sighs.

 

Eunwoo look at Xiyeon with disway and walked closer to Xiyeon. Suddenly Eunwoo kissed Xiyeon’s cheeks passionately.

Xiyeon was surprise.

“That’s what I mean!” Euwoo said proudly.

“Goodnight kiss and goodbye kiss. You’r not romantic, Xiyeonie.”

Xiyeon said nothing in surprise.

“Okay bye, Xiyeonie!! Love you!! Eunwoo waves her hand and kiss her once more in the right cheek.

Xiyeon was still dazed.

Just a few steps eunwoo walked, Xiyeon called her,”Unnie!”

Eunwoo startled.

Suddenly crossed in her mind that Xiyeon would do something romantic for her. She smiled and turned back.

“Yes!” Eunwoo answer excitedly.

Xiyeon walks up to Eunwoo.

Her heart beat is getting fast.

“I want something in you!” Xiyeon said simply.

Eunwoo’s heart pounding like crazy. She didn’t expect that Xiyeon can sa it. Eunwoo’s mind is already floating with love.

“What do you want from me?” Eunwoo said a bit seducing.

“My wallet and my phone in your bag.” Xiyeon said innocently.

 

Eunwoo feels like being hit by a big stone and her imagination is destroyed into a pieces. She don’t know what she feel, it’s upset or angry. She roughly gave Xiyeon’s wallet and cell phone and then left her.

“What’s wrong with her?’ Xiyeon murmured in confusion, then go into her house.

 

She just about to take off her shoes, she check her cell phone.

“It’s off?”

“Is it lowbat?”

Xiyeon turned the phone back on.

She waited for a moment while took of her shoes and put it on the rack.

“The battery is still full!”

A lot of message came from Roa and especially from her mother.

Xiyeon still thinks why her pnohe can off. She putting her stuffs on the table and she sat on the couch.

“I think this was her deed. She went to buy accessories while turning off m phone. I’m sure. She’s so naughty.”

She start reading some message from her mother.

Her mother seems worried and Xieon called her quickly.

“Hello, eomma”

 

“Where have you been, Xiyeonie? Why your phone’s off? I’m so worry!”

 

“Sorry eomma, I was hanging out for a while with Nunu, accompanying her shopping and dinner”

 

“Are you okay there?” Her soft voice sounded worried.

 

“I’m fine eomma. So fine, don’t worry>”

 

“Don’t you ever let your phone off again!”

 

“Yes, eomma. Sorry>”

 

“I will go home in the morning. Eomma cant leave you or long time. I miss you, baby.”

 

“I miss you too, eomma. Mmmmmuuuaaahh!! Be careful on your back home tomorrow. I’m waiting for you, I really miss you.”

 

“Miss you too, baby! You have dinner? What have you been doing all day?”

 

“I’ve dinner, Nunu unnie treat me. This whole day, I just at home with Yuyu unnie watching some movie, then go out with Nunu unnie.”

 

“Don’t forget to thank them for being with you today. Okay, now you take a rest, don’t go bed late.”

 

“Eomma take a rest too. Tell appa that I love and miss her.”

 

“Okay dear. Your appa hasn’t wome home from his work. Okay baby, good night!! Love you!!”

 

“Good night too eomma! Love you too!”

 

The mom and daughter conversation is over.

 

Xiyeon saw another message from chat app. She found a lot of message from Roa.

 

Roa :

Xiyeonie, what are you doing?

 

Roa :

Xiyeonie!

 

Roa :

Xiyeonie!!

 

Roa :

Xiyeonie!!!

 

Roa :

Xiyeonie!!!!

 

Roa :

Xiyeonie!!!!!

 

Roa :

Xiyeonie!!!!!!!

 

Roa :

Xiyeonie!!!!!!!

 

Roa :

XIYEONIEE!!!!!!

 

Roa :

XIYEONIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

 

Xiyeon didn’t want to linger, she calling Roa quickly.

“Hello, unnie!”

“Hello” a soft voice came from there.

 

“Sorry unnie, I just got home.”

 

“From?”

 

“Accompanying Nunu unnie …”

Xiyeon didn’t finished her words, Roa cut it.

 

“Oh, Now I know!! You turn off your phone, because you’re with her. So, no one can bothering you two. Yeah I know!” Her tone sounds sarcastic.

 

“Not like that unnie. I put my phone in her bag and without knowing she turned off my phone.”

 

“Since when you leave your phone to someone else than me?!”

 

“She forced me, unnie. I cant refuse.”

 

“You love her so much, so you cant refuse.”

 

“Not like that, unnie.”

 

“Okay, I want to go to bed. Bye!”

 

“Wait unnie! Why you send me a message?”

 

“Nothing. Nothing important.”

 

“Unnie, you angry?”

 

“No.”

 

“You sound different.”

 

“I’m just sleepy.”

 

“You don’t usually sleep at this hour.”

 

“…”

 

“Unnie, I’m sorry. Okay, I gonna go there right now. I want to talk to you. Bye, unnie!”

Xiyeon cant hold it anymore. All the unnies were angry with her today. She wants to get it down as soon as possible. She quickly wear her shoes again and ordered a taxi.

 

 

Roa confuse. “What if Xiyeon really coming here? It’s already 8 PM.”

Roa feels guilty. She shouldn’t be angry.

Roa try to calling her again, but she doesn’t answer. Roa tries to send some messages but not read. Roa was getting restless.

“Stupid! Why should I be angry?”

Roa messed her hair. She doesn’t understand why she feels so upset if she hear Xiyeon go with Nunu or Yuyu.

Roa waited anxiously. ’Till finally her house’s bell rang. She quickly ran and with guilty she open the door.

 

Xiyeon stood in front of her with a weary face.

“Unnie, forgive me”

Roa really want to hug her and say sorry too, but Roa’s expression turn annoyed when she sees something.

“Wait here!!!”

Roa back inside her house quickly.

Xiyeon just stood confusedly.

Roa come back with some wet tissue sheets in her hand.

“Clean your cheeks!!” Roa handed the tissue to Xiyeon.

“What’s on my cheeks?” Xiyeon still confuse.

“What did you do with Nunu ‘till her kiss mark stick on your cheek that much?!” Roa feels so annoyed.

Xiyeon just remember. She clean her cheeks quickly with that tissue.

“Nunu unnie kiss me before she going home!”

“I don’t care!” Roa looked away as folded her arms.

“Is it clean?” Xiyeon asked Roa to check it out.

Roa nodded.

“Okay! Go back home!”

Xiyeon startled. She couldn’t say anything when she heard what Roa’s said.

Xiyeon had just arrived, but Roa told her to go back home. Xiyeon just stared at Roa with teary eyes. She don’t know what to say anymore.

“Unnie. I’m sorry.”

Then Xiyeon turn around and ready to go, but suddenly Roa pulled her hand and hugged her tightly. Xiyeon couldn’t hold her teras and cries in Roa’s arms.

“Sorry, Xiyeonie. I’m just kidding. Don’t cry.” Roa rubbed Xiyeon’s back as hugged her.

“I’m sorry unnie” Xiyeon apologized with a sob.

Roa felt deep and guilty. She was about to cry, but she held back her tears.

“Sorry Xiyeonie, don’t cry anymore! Im sorry.” Roa let go of her arms and wipe Xiyeon’s tears.

Hold Xiyeon’s cheeks and ,”Stop crying, Xiyeonie the crybaby.”

“Im not the crybaby!!!” Xiyeon denied. She stopped crying and wiped her tears.

Roa smiled,”That’s my Xiyeon.”

Roa pulls Xiyeon’s hand into her house, straightly goes into her room.

 

They sat in the bed together.

“Unnie, I’m sorry. I’m not like what you think. Nunu unnie who turn off my phone.”

“Yeah. I trust you Xiyeonie. I’m just a bit disappointed, you’re also willing to leave your phone to her. I think you just trust your phone to me.” Roa looks a bit sad.

Xiyeon hold Roa’s hand.

“Unnie, I’m sorry. That was the first time I left my phone and wallet in Nunu’s bag, because I dint bring a bag and she made me put it in her bag.” Xiyeon explained the truth gently and earnestly.

Roa feel Xiyeon is a bit romantic.

“It’s okay Xiyeonie, I’m sorry too because I was angry with you. I shouldn’t did that. Who am I??? I have no right to be angry.” Roa said sadly.

Xiyeon hugged Roa, “I love you unnie”

“But you also love Nunu and Yuyu, aren’t you?”

“I love them too.”

“I think I’m special, but not.” Roa whispered to herself

“What did you say, unnie?”

“Oh, nothing.” Roa doesn’t want to admit it.

“Unnie, let’s not talk about them. I’m with you now.” Xiyeon said softly.

Roa’s heart feels blooming. She’s such a bit freakes out.

“Do you want me to make something? Like juice, milk or tea??”

“No, Thank you. I just want to hug you like this.” Xiyeon said spoiled. She hug her tightly while kiss Roa’s neck.

Roa feel a bit amused, but she enjoy it and Xiyeon look so comfort. Roa also seemed to feel the same way.

 

“Xiyeonie…”

“Yap”

“Stay with me tonight” Roa asked gently.

She don’t know why this time she felt so blushing when asked it, whereas she often to ask her to stay overnight.

“But I don’t bring my clothes. I haven’t take a bath yet.” Xiyeon said innocently.

Roa startled and let go off her hug.

“What!!! You haven’t bath yet?!”

Xiyeon nodded.

“When I came home, I went here quickly because you angry. So, haven’t had time to take a bath.” Xiyeon smile sweetly.

“Naughty!! Go take a bath now, you can wear my clothes and stay with me tonight.” Roa give a command like a captain,

“Hahahahaah!” Xiyeon laugh at Roa’s expression.

“Give me your phone!”

“For what?”

“Oh?! You just want to leave your phone to your avorite Nunu, right?!” Roa suddenly annoyed and turn her back on Xiyeon.

Xiyeon took a deep breath and then hug her from behind while handing her phone to Roa, “Take it unnie. Trust me, you’re mine that most special.”

Roa as bombarded by a thousand flowers. Her heart seemed fly, float and melt. She didn’t expect Xiyeon can say such a romantic thing like that.

Roa stared at Xiyeon deeply.

“You’re with me now. I don’t want anyone to bothering us. But don’t worry, I’ll not turn off your phone like Nunu did.”

Xiyeon just nodded.

“Come on!!!” Roa pulles xiyeon’s hand to the bathroom in her room.

“You want to take a bath with me?” Xiyeon startled and asked innocently.

“What the hell are you saying!” Roa blushed, her cheeks getting red.

“hehehehehe” Xiyeon smile teasing her.

“Go!” Roa pushed Xiyeon slowly into the bathroom and closed the door from the outside.

Roa just smiling for granted remembering what Xiyeon said lately. She think Xiyeon’s so cute. She love her so much.

Roa walking to her desk. She didn’t want to ruin her happiness tonight by reading Xiyeon’s chat with Nunu or Yuyu. She don’t want to know. The most important now is Xiyeon stay with her tonight. She put Xiyeon’s phone in her desk drawer, then lay down on her bed while aiting for Xiyeon to finished bathing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for too simple story. It's just some idea that come from ma brain ^^

Sorry if it's not so interesting. I'll do ma best on ma next story ^^

Let's read ma other fanfics.

I'm HIgh, so ma fanfics is just about Pristin ^^

Thanks a lot ^^