PUNISHMENT (XIYEON X ROA)

Am I a Playa??

“Unnie!!!” Xiyeon shouted from inside the bathroom.

Roa who was enjoy playing a game in her phone startled.

“Yap!”

“Where’s my towel?!” Xiyeon yelled again.

‘Take it in my clothes closet!” Roa answered carelessly because she was busy to play game.

“So, I have to get out and wet?” Xiyeon asked innocently.

Xiyeon unlocked the door.

Roa who hear that was surprised,”Huh?! NOOOOO!!! Wait! Wait!!”

Roa wakes up quicky, opens the closet and carries a towel.

“Here’s your towel!” Roa is already in front of the bathroom door.

Xiyeon opened the door very slightly, peep out her head like she was peeping. Then she reached out and picked up the towel that Roa gave.

Roa looked away.

“Thank you, unnie” Xiyeon smiling cutely and closed the bathroom door quickly.

Roa took a deep breath. She didn’t know why her heart was pounding fast. She sat back on her bed for think about something, but she didn’t know what she was thinking about. She daydreaming.

Xiyeon came out of the bathroom just wrapped in a towel. Roa is surprise from her reverie to see Xiyeon coming out just with a towel. This is the first time Roa seeing Xiyeon just with a towel wrapped around her body.

“Unnie, where’s my clothes?” Xiyeon asked spoiledly.

Roa instantly becomes awkward. She forgot have not prepare her clothes for Xiyeon yet.

“Oh! Wait!” Roa walks into her closet in hurry.

Xiyeon followed her from behind. She stands behind Roa, so close.

Roa feel more awkward. She can’t focus on choosing clothes for Xiyeon.

“Here, take it!” Roa give it without looking at Xiyeon.

She pretended to look for another clothes.

Xiyeon spread the clothes.

“Unnie, it’s a y nightgown? I don’t like to wear this when I’m sleeping.” Xiyeon complained innocently.

Roa startled amd take it back quickly,”Oh! Sorry!”

She doesn’t understand why she become so nervous like this.

“Is there a pajamas?” Xiyeon asked for a pajamas.

“Oh! Pajamas.. Pajamas” Roa looking for it nervously.

Xiyeon pointed something in the pile of clothes, in front of Roa.

“This is a pajamas, isn’t it?” She pointed with her index finger.

Roa see it.

“Oh yeah! It’s a pajamas!” Roa pulled it in a hurryand a few piles of clothes finally fell apart.

“Becareful, unnie” Xiyeon kneeled help Roa fix the mess.

“It’s okay! Wear your pajama, hurry!” Roa gives the pajamas.

Xiyeon take the pajamas and Roa fixed the pile of clothes.

Xiyeon put the pajamas on the bed, then she was about to unwrapped the towel. Roa accidentally saw it.

“Hey, Hey!! Wait!!” Roa shouted.

Xiyeon who was about to open the towel was startled and turned.

“Wear your pajamas in the bathroom!!” Roa looks panic, but her face is flushed.

“What’s wrong if I wear it here?” Xiyeon asked with a bewildered expression.

“what the hell are you doing? Don’t ask so much!! Go to the bathroom!!” Roa’s pointed the bathroom, but her cheeks are getting red.

“But…”

Roa closed the closet door.

“Now!! Naughty kid!!”

“Hehehe…” Xiyeon quickly walked to the bathroom with her naughty smile.

Roa took a deep breath. She feels that tonight Xiyeon is teasing her. She took another deep breath to calm herself from nervous. She back to sit on the bed playing her phone.

Xiyeon out form bathroom in pajamas.

“Unnie” Xiyeon showed the pajamas she wore.

“Hahahahahahah!!” Roa laughed when she saw Xiyeon wearing an oversize pajamas.

How not, Roa height is taller than Xiyeon, her pajamas are definitely oversized for Xiyeon.

Roa sees Xiyeon so cute and adorable till she doesn’t know what to say no more.

“Unniee!!!!!” Xiyeon whines.

Xiyeon get annoyed. She climbed onto the bed and lay ace-down.

Roa stop her laugh and catches her breath. Roa climbs onto her bed, sitting next to Xiyeon.

“Xiyeonie, sorry.” Roa rubbed Xiyeon’s back.

Xiyeon didn’t answer.

Roa lays facedown beside Xiyeon and stares at her face, but Xiyeon turns her face away.

Roa feels Xiyeon is so adorable.

“Xiyeonie…” Roa teases Xiyeon.

Xiyeon turned her back on Roa.

“What am I supposed to do to get your forgiveness?” Roa said softly.

Xiyeon suddenly got up and sat. Roa got up and sat too.

They sat facing each other. Xiyeon pointed to her let cheek,”Kiss me!”

Roa got surprised.

“What?!”

“Kiss me! So, I’ll forgive you!” Xiyeon give a punishment.

“What are you saying?” Roa was so embarrassed. She had never kiss Xiyeon before. Xiyeon who often kiss her.

“You didn’t want?” Xiyeon give a death glance.

Roa confused, what should she doing.

“Okay, let’s not talk tonight!” Xiyeon pretended to get annoyed.

Roa be more confused,”Not like that! Your cheeks just got kissed by Nunu, so I don’t want to do it!” Roa looking for an excuse.

“But, I’ve washed my face and I also had a shower!!” Xiyeon insisted.

“Still I don’t want to?” Roa persisted.

“Okay, what about my lips?!” Xiyeon gives an offer that make Roa speechless.

Roa feels like bombarded by a million of ice cream when she hear it. She doesn’t believe Xiyeon can ask for it. She felt blushed, awkward, nervous, confused mixed into one. Her heart was ponding so fast.

Roa looked at Xiyeon and Xiyeon stared at Roa. They stared at each other for a few seconds.

“Which one do you choose?” Xiyeon still hasn’t given up.

Roa surprised,”What the-!!”

Roa stared at Xiyeon with unbelieveable.

“Just choose it or we don’t talk tonight!” Xiyeon tease Roa more and more because she knows Roa’s cheeks are red.

“Xiyeonie, give me another choice?” Roa begging.

“There’s no other choice. That's the only punishment” Xiyeon refused.

“Xiyeonie, please…” Xiyeon begging while holding Xiyeon’s hand.

“You know I never…”

“I know, so I’m asking you to do it now.” Xiyeon cut Roa’s words.

Roa felt so nervous. Her face felt hot and flushed.

Xiyeon put her ace close to Roa’s face and whispered,”Kiss me”

Roa’s feeling like flipped back and forth, she was nervous like crazy and breathing fast, but she had no choice.

Finally Roa kissed Xiyeon’s right cheek.

“My left cheek!” She pointed her left cheek.

“Oh please, Xiyeonie!!” Roa can hold anymore and look away, but Xiyeon hold Roa’s face and looking to her eyes.

“My left cheek, unnie” Xiyeon asked sweetly.

Roa has no choice, she kisses Xiyeon’s left cheek.

Xiyeon smiled with satisfaction.

“Yes!! Mission complete!!” Xiyeon lay down.

Roa also lay her body bloodless. Roa feels like just out of a heavy burden.

Xiyeon really plays with her feeling and thoughts tonight.

Roa set her breath.

“Xiyeon!” “Unnie!”

The call each other at the same time.

“Unnie first.” Xiyeon give in.

“No, you did.” Roa wants Xiyeon to say first.

“Unnie first.”

“Okay.. Xiyeonie, can I ask you something?”

“Of course, unnie”

“Do you often ask it to Nunu or Yuyu?” Roa suddenly asked about it.

“Asking for what?”

“Come on, Xiyeonie… Don’t pretend like you don’t know, I’m serious.” Roa doesn’t want to be polite.

“A kiss?” Xiyeon make sure what Roa’s means.

“Yeap!!”

“I never asked for a kiss from them, Nunu unnie who kissed me often but I never asked for it.”

“Don’t lie!” Roa doesn’t believe it.

“When I lie to you? But it’s all up to you if you’re not believe me.” Xiyeon said easily.

Roa understands if Xiyeon has said that it means that she’s telling the truth.

“What about your lips?” Roa still curious.

“What’s wrong with my lips?” Xiyeon asked again.

“Ish!! I mean, did Nunu or Yuyuever kiss your lips or do you ask them to kiss your lips the way you ask to me?”

“Hahaha! I never asked them to kiss m cheek or my lips.” Xiyeon answering easily.

“And Yuha unnie has never kissed me either.” Xiyeon added.

Don’t know why Roa feel so happy to hear it.

“Then why you ask me to kiss your cheek or your lips?” Roa asked awkwardly.

“Because you’ve never done it to me.. hehehe.. and about lips. I now you not dare to do it, so you’ll kiss my cheek.” Xiyeon smiled naughty.

Roa feels she’s teasing her again.

“What If I dare to do it?”

Roa was surprised why said that.

Xiyeon got surprised too and looked at Roa.

They looked at each other.

 

“Oh, why I say that?! Xiyeon must be challenging me!” Roa said to herself with regret.

 

“You really dare to do it, unnie?” Xiyeon challenged her.

“Forget it! Let’s go to bed!” Roa wakes up and pulls the blanket, ready to sleep, Roa tries to change the conversation.

“Unnie, I haven’t got a turn to asking, why do you want to sleep?” Xiyeon got up.

 

“OMG! I forgot!” Roa said to herself.

 

“All right, what do you want to say?” Roa undoing her intention to pretend to sleep.

“You really dare to kiss my lips, unnie?” Xiyeon till asked about it.

“Hey, don’t ask about it anymore!” Roa felt so blushed and nervous.

“but that’s what I want to ask.” Xiyeon begging.

“What if I dare?” Roa tried to get her.

“Do it!” Xiyeon put up her face closer to Roa and closed her eyes.

 

“What the hell!”

“What should I do?! Why this kid teasing me so much. Makes me damn nervous! Ugh!”

Roa shout in her heart.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

What will happen???