017

Lucky One

Hye Jin's parents invite their children's friends to have brunch together. all of them already gather at the dining table, follow by Kai, Kyungsoo and Sehun; they just finished their meeting about new project. Kai sits in front of her sister and Sehun sits across her. there is awkward feeling between Hye Jin and Sehun after what happaned at his office. Jaehyun who sits next to her can feel the awkwardness between the two.

"I talked to your parents yesterday about your engagement with my daughter" Mr. Kim says as he gives big smile

Hye Jin and Sehun choke their food and her brothers look so surprise by the news.

"ah yes, Father wants me to engage with her but we havent talk about it yet"

Sehun looks at her but she looks away.

"yeah, I already talked to your father and we want it to happen as soon as possible" Mr. Kim states before taking a bite of cupcake

 

after finishing the brunch, Jaehyun grabs her wrist and pushes her gently to garden. she crosses her arms and looks away. Jaehyun caresses her cheek but she snaps his hand.

"okay, I'm sorry I yelled at you, I know you called me millions times but I didnt answer your call" he admits

"thanks God you know" she talks sarcatically

"but can you explain how you ended up with Sehun hyung at that event?"

"I went alone because the guy so called boyfriend nowhere to be found and my ex luckily attanded that event too"

Jaehyun exhales. he knows her really well, she really like talks sarcatically.

"I'm sorry... please it's already 3 days we havent talk or go out together"

she sighs. honestly she misses their time together too, she misses how he really care about her and how he treats her with so much love.

"okay I'm sorry I was yelling at you too... I really mad at you at that time because you spent time with Eun Ji and didnt tell me" she admits

after hearing that she forgive him, Jaehyun hugs her tightly, later he kisses her forehead down to her cheek and her lips briefly. Jaehyun looks at her eyes and realise how he misses her girlfriend so much. he kisses her more passionately this time. she opens her lips as their kiss getting hotter, she lets his tounge against her. he bites her bottom lips and makes her gasps and she pulls her lips away and looks at his eyes.

"I love you" Jaehyun confesses before kissing her lips briefly

she smiles and Jaehyun keeps kissing her.

behind the sliding glass door Sehun looks at them jealousy. he curls his fist and walks away to join with his friend.