016

Lucky One

Jaehyun follows her to the kitchen and grabs her wrist to make her stop

"Hye Jin!"

she keeps silent while drinks her water. Jaehyun exhales

"why?"

"you asked why? that really good of you!" she yells while drops the glass of water on counter

"I asked you to call me when you done, but what! you didnt call me and I had to attend that event alone" she sighs

"luckly there was Sehun, he helped me to enjoy the event!"

"at least call me!"

"I DID MR. JUNG JAEHYUN!" she yells and goes to her bedroom, locks herself inside.


 

next morning she has appointment with CEO of Lotte Hotel. Her parents decided to let her join the company so she can adjust with the workplace later when she become CEO of The Shilla Hotel. Hye Jin and Jaehyun are not in the good term after the fight last night. she didnt call or text Jaehyun so is Jaehyun. she drove her black Range Rover HSE and now she stands in front of Lotte Hotel, Lotte Super Tower 123. one of the receptionists walks her to the CEO's office. she wears white blouse with blue jeans and Puma sneakers to complete her look.

she reachs 144th floor with one of the receptionists and he informs to the CEO secretary that Hye Jin already arrive. while waiting, she looks at CEO's office, thanks to glass wall she can see clearly who inside the office and it's Oh Sehun. He is standing handsomely with his stipes black suits while focusing on his work. this is the first time she sees him with serious expression.

"God! Oh Sehun... why you have to look like that" she thinks

the secretary lets her to enter his office. Sehun walks toward her and give a big hug to her.

"what's with your face?" he asks as he looks her face

"what?" she answers flatly

Sehun gestures her to sit on the couch and asks his secretary to bring drinks for them.

"oh c'mon what's wrong with you? I know something must bothering you now"

"Oh Sehun, I come her not to talk about my face but about our business" she states

he exhales and looks up when his secretary brings the drinks.

"okay then lets talk about business..." he speaks after his secretary leaving his office

"God! Hye Jin... you really goddess"  he thinks while looking at Hye Jin who focus on reading the contract carefully.

after done with reading the contract, she signs the contract and give to Sehun. she stands up so is Sehun. Sehun grabs her wrist and her cheek with his thumb. Hye Jin startled by his action.

"you can tell me everything, Hye Jin-ah"

she sighs and later she can feel Sehun lips on her lips. first she doesnt response to his kiss, minutes later she responses to his kiss.

"Sehun!" she pulls him away after realising what they did

"I'm sorry Hye Jin-ah" Sehun grabs her waist and makes her closer to him and her cheek again.

Hye Jin can't deny that she felt really happy when Sehun kissed her, she looks at Sehun dazzling eyes and she kisses him. she can feel Sehun's lips are hot against her and feels too good to stop kissing him. she's circling her arms around Sehun's neck make Sehun kisses her more deep and their tounge against each other. later the ring of Sehun's phone makes them back to reality.

"I'm sorry Sehun" she looks down and realises she did something wrong and walks out from his office.

 

 

 

 


P.S I'm sorry I cant really describe the kissing part LOL