Chapt 3

Fall for Me

Taekwoon has just gotten out of the shower and is drying himself off when he hears his phone buzzing on his bed. He looks over at the screen to see that Jaehwan is calling him. He quickly answers and puts the call on speaker.
"Are you almost done?" Jaehwan asks without even waiting for Taekwoon to greet him.
"I'll be out soon. Stop rushing me or I won't go." Taekwoon snaps.
"Oh no, no no I'm so sorry Taekwoon I really didn't mean- please take your time-"
"Goodbye, Jaehwan." Taekwoon ends the call.
Jaehwan, who is currently leaning on his car in Taekwoon's driveway, lets out a sigh.
Inside the house, Taekwoon is trying to find an outfit to wear. He wants to impress Hakyeon. He's thinking about going bold, wearing tight leather pants and a fitted red turtleneck. Then, he pulls out a white shirt with a low collar. If the other outfit was supposed to catch Hakyeon's attention, then this one would seduce him in a second. He quickly pulls his clothes, slicks his hair and runs out the door while pulling on his boots. He sees Jaehwan smile and get into the drivers seat. Taekwoon slides into the passenger side and closes the door.
"Drive!" Taekwoon says, confident he will make Hakyeon his tonight.
At the restaraunt, they find Hongbin and Sanghyuk waiting outside on a bench. They stand up when they see the other two approach.
"Why are you out here? Is there no seating?" Jaehwan asks them.
"All they have is booth seating." Hongbin sighs.
Taekwoon thinks to himself for a minute.
"That's alright! We have everyone coming here already, so we should just eat." Taekwoon says, smiling to reassure the others.
"Well... alright." Hongbin says.
"But won't it be cramped?" says Sanghyuk. True, all of the men are 5'11 and above.
"We can make it work." Taekwoon ends the debate.
The sound of tires screeching makes the 4 men turn around. They see a sleek silver car pull into a parking spot. Wonsik exits the car on the drivers side. He walks towards them, but the turns around to look into the driver's window expectantly. Hesitantly, Hakyeon also exits the car. He follows Wonsik to the group.
"Sorry we're late. Hakyeon takes forever to get ready." Wonsik laughs.
"It's quite alright." Taekwoon says, while eyeing Hakyeon up and down.
"Now we're all here! Lets go in." Jaehwan says.
Once they get to their table, they realize how much of a struggle it will be to all sit together.
"So... who's gonna sit where?" Sanghyuk asks.
"Let's sit here, Sanghyukie." Hongbin calls to his secretary sliding in to one of the seats.
Jaehwan sits next to Sanghyuk, eyeing Wonsik with an expression only Wonsik seems to understand.
Hakyeon sits against the wall on the other seat followed by Wonsik. Jaehwan lets out an unnecessarily loud cough, causing everyone's attention to turn to him. He stares at Wonsik. Suddenly, Wonsik gets out of the booth.
"I... I think I might need to sit on the edge." He says. "I often have to, uhh.. Use the bathroom."
Wonsik and Jaehwan look at Taekwoon. He suddenly smirks.
"That's quite fine, Wonsikie." Taekwoon pats his back as he slides in to the seat.  Hakyeon visibly flinches.
Taekwoon looks at Hakyeon. The other is trying to look just about anywhere but at him.
"Hello, Hakyeon. You look nice." Taekwoon says, moving slightly closer to the other, pressing him against the wall to make room for Wonsik to sit across from Jaehwan.
"Thanks." Hakyeon says uncomfortably. "Great, he just had to sit next to me. Isn't this ual harassment?" He thinks to himself.
After they all place their orders, Taekwoon notices a bump under the table. He sneaks a glance underneath and sees Jaehwan and Wonsik's feet are tangled together. His eyes widen slightly. He looks up and sees the two pretending nothing is out of the ordinary. He smiles. His young Jaehwan has finally found a man. The table is deep in conversation when the food arrives. Hakyeon ordered a steak. Taekwoon sees him begin to cut it, but then decides he should help his future husband out. He grabs the knife and fork out of Hakyeon's hands, purposely brushing his fingers over the others hand. Hakyeon looks up, confused, and highly uncomfortable. Taekwoon scoots even closer to the other, thighs touching. He leans over and begins to cut Hakyeon's food for him. Hakyeon leans back and rolls his eyes.
"Here you go, sweetie." Taekwoon says softly in Hakyeon's ear as he pulls back. Hakyeon, happy to have his personal space back, gives Taekwoon a slight glare before eating his newly cut food. 
Once they finish eating, Wonsik interrupts his intense staring contest with Jaehwan to turn to Taekwoon.
"You said you had something you wanted to discuss with Hakyeon and I?" 
"Yes... I was wondering if you would be willing to switch secretaries?" Taekwoon asks simply.
Wonsik makes eye contact with Jaehwan. They seem to telepathically communicate.
Wonsik  turns back to Taekwoon. "Yeah, why not?"
"Well, that was easy."  Taekwoon thinks. He puts an arm around Hakyeon.
"How do you feel Hakyeonie?" He asks the smaller man.
"Do I have to? I like working  for Wonsik." Hakyeon tries to say he really doesn't want  to work for Taekwoon without calling him a stuck up freak. He looks at Wonsik with pleading eyes. 
"You've worked for me for so long. A change should be nice." Wonsik says, then smiles at Jaehwan.
Hakyeon almost cries.
-----------------------------------------
sorry im ending this kinda short but lol did yall see north korea threatened to bomb the usa today
im all for dying but at least wait until after LR's comeback like damn ;;
anyway enjoy i tried my best lollll