Chapt 1

Fall for Me

 "I've told you time and time again. Taekwoon." says a steaming CEO Jung while hitting his palms on the table "I want you married by 30. If you aren't, I'll make sure that your lovely cousin takes over this business, as much as I do not want to do that."
Taekwoon looks at his father timidly. He really hates the pressure his father puts on him to get married. Yes, it's something most people of his age would want. But, Taekwoon has yet to meet someone that would make him feel the same way. In fact, he rarely even leaves the Jelpi building. He is always way too busy with work, being the heir of the company. He practically sleeps in his office 5/7 days a week. He hasn't talked to any of his friends in weeks and he barely eats a full meal a day. Marriage is just added stress, he always says. And that is exactly what he doesn't need.
"But father, I barely have any free time. I haven't met anyone. How could I get married if I don't like anyone?" Taekwoon whines. 
"If you're really thinking of finding a wife, I'll give you time off. I'll cancel all of your night training sessions for a month." says CEO Jung. 
Taekwoon hides a smile behind his hand. He really isn't planning on finding a wife. He is, however, content with his newly acquired time off from work. 
"Thank you, Father. I'll try my best to find a suitable spouse. One that you will find respectable and one that I truly love." Taekwoon says as he rolls his eyes.
His father pats him on the back and leaves the room. Taekwoon lays his head and arms on the table and sighs heavily. While he does finally have time to himself, his father still expects him to find a wife. Taekwoon doesn't even know if he likes women, anyway. All throughout his life he has never been particularly interested in any girl. Not even in school. He lays there thinking to himself for a few more moments until he hears the door open behind him. A young man with a clipboard walks in. He has beautiful caramel skin and bright eyes. He's tall, almost Taekwoon's height but not quite. His hair is dark and coves his eyes slightly. He wears a white button-up shirt and black tie with tight black slacks. Taekwoon likes what he sees. The man makes eye contact with Taekwoon and immediately starts to back out of the door.
"Mr. Jung! I'm so sorry, I thought this room was empty." He quickly apologizes as he tries to close the door.
Taekwoon stands up and swiftly catches the door handle. The other man looks at him questioningly before he is pulled into the room by his wrist. Before Taekwoon can say anything, the other man pulls his wrist away.
"What are you doing?" The man asks, genuinely confused and a bit scared. 
Taekwoon hadn't fully realized that his actions may have seemed a bit strange. He steps away from the other and scratches the back of his head.
"Sorry, I just wanted to tell you that .... I'm leaving this room, you can use it now." He quickly covered his actions. 
"Oh... Well alright. Thank you, Mr. Jung." The man says, slightly skeptical.
Taekwoon gives the man a once over before turning towards the door. He grabs the handle before turning back to the man. 
"By the way, who are you?" He asks with a slight glint in his eye. To the other man, his expression is unreadable, which makes him even more frightened.
"Cha Hakyeon. I'm Kim Wonsik's secretary." He says quietly, looking at the wall behind Taekwoon rather than the man's piercing gaze. 
"Interesting. Good day." Taekwoon says, pulling the door shut behind him.
"I'm totally gay." He thinks to himself as he quickly makes his way to his office.
------------------------------
im about to double update so stay tuned anyone whos reading lol
im not sure if i like this but im honestly just gonna go with it and see how it ends up
also there will probably eventually be but im not sure because ive never written 
ill try tho! 
im not used to writing in present tense i usually always write in past tense so if i make any mistakes with the verbs and stuff im really sorry 
also im sorry this is so short i kinda just wanted to like set the story u know
anyways enjoy im trying my best lol