Knock (Jaehyun NCT)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the knock on your door finally arrives, you are quick to open it. Jaehyun is surprised as you pull him inside.

“What’s going on?” He has a small smirk playing on his lips, thinking something else is about to happen.

“Have you seen what has been going around?” You ask.

“No? I just got back from a concert.”

“There’s a fancam of you and Yeri at SMTown spreading like wildfire.”

He stares at you for a moment before something clicks in his eyes. “It’s not what you think.”

“Then what is it? Hmm?” You cross your arms.

“We were just flirting for the fans. It wasn’t serious.”

“Aren’t we supposed to be a thing? Why are you flirting then?” You snap.

His tongue darts out over his bottom lip as he searches for the right words. “This is my job. I’m supposed to cater to the audience. I have to entertain. It’s not like I forget about you as soon as you’re not there.”

“You sure seem to be good at ignoring the fact that we’re together.” You mutter.

“I’m not even supposed to be dating! If anyone found out about you-” He cuts himself off.

You know where he’s coming from, but putting his arm around another girl, smirking, and winking isn’t just a form of entertainment. A sigh leaves your lips. This is going to take time to fix.

“Don’t you see any pride in the marks I left on you?” You try to remind him of the times you’ve spent together wrapped up in the sheets, pressed against your matt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter