Deserve Better (Yongguk)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door finally opened, but unfortunately the last person you wanted to see was standing there.

“What are you doing here?” Yongguk crossed his arms.

“To see Himchan. Why else would I be here?” You nudged him to the side to go inside. 

“Did he even invite you?”

“No, I wanted to surprise him.” You toed off your shoes.

“I think you’re going to be the one surprised.” He spoke under his breath. You rolled your eyes and headed for Himchan’s room.

“Wait.” Your hand froze just before grabbing the doorknob. “He’s not here.”

“Where is he?” You spun around.

“Why are you with him?”

“Why does it matter?” You snapped and studied his face, “No way. You’re jealous, aren’t you?”

“I am not jealous!” He sounded angry, “He treats you like and yet you keep coming back. You want to know where he is right now? Out with some other girl.” You felt all the air leave your body.

“You’re lying.” You shook your head.

“Would you like to call him and find out for yourself? No, wait. I’ll do it for you.”

“Stop it!” You grabbed his arm before he could unlock his phone, “Why are you doing this?” Tears fell from your eyes, and your lip quivered.

“Because I’m tired of everyone just letting him lie to you. You don’t deserve that. You deserve someone who can treat you right.” He raised his voice, making you feel like a child. Your shoulders started to shake as your body collapsed to the floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter