2 of 3

24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— Nayeonnie, did you see my cell phone?

 

— I don’t even live with you, sweetie. Look it up!

 

 

 

Nayeon laughed mischievously, which I interpreted as her typical mockery. The truth is that Im Nayeon is a natural clown. She was in my house only and exclusively to steal my precious wifi, I didn't care if she had college work to do, it's MY fast and precious wifi.Without waiting for more jokes, I turned it all over again. My irritation was only increasing. It didn't take long for Kai to arrive with shopping boxes and his girlfriend by his side. Great!

 

 

— Mina, you gave me a big trouble yesterday. — My brother commented while unpacking the things he bought. — I had to pick you up at five in the morning.

 

— What about it? You who don't know what it's like to be discreet or silent- Wait, what?  — The couple looked at each other in shame, as if they understood the cue, Kai's girlfriend who was the unwanted wheel, at least for me, went to the bedroom.

 

— A girl called saying that you slept at the convenience store that she works at and that her shift was ending, that I should go get you.  

 

— What... ?

 

Nayeon choked on her own laughter, where on the other hand I was looking at Kai as if he were saying one of the worst absurdities in the world, compared to "Hitler, misunderstood hero." In a way this explains why I didn't find my cellphone until now.

 

 

— WHAT? I NEVER DID IT!!! Nayeon, do you think I would leave the house? And on top of that AT MIDNIGHT? 

 

— Did you smoke what yesterday, Myoui? What a crazy herb is this? I want it too!


 
— Pay attention to your ing work!

 

Nayeon held out her tongue to us and then turned her attention to whatever she was typing.


 

— Against facts there are no arguments, sis. — Kai scoffed. — Did you drank something yesterday?

 

— As far as I can remember, some sleeping pills.

 

— , Mina, you're too stupid, dude! — Nayeon sneered. — Look for the side effects, I always told you that.

 

— I forgot that we have a future pharmacist  here.

 

—Yes, now go get the package insert for me to see.

 

 

I went on one foot and came back on the other with the package in hand, handing it to Nayeon, who skillfully opened her medicine studies app, according to her every chemical bar pharmacist have this app, and if they don't have, they should. Shrugging my outbreak, my brother went after his girlfriend. It's not like he's helping with anything.

 

 

— God damn it, Myoui!

 

— What?

 

—There are quite a few effects here, almost an illicit drug than anything else. — The girl began to laugh. — Due to the high dosage it is more likely that you were sleepwalking than crazy.

 

 

Jesus!

 

 

— All this  because of Kai. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

— I don't know if I want to go... I'll feel out of place.

 

— It's just a small meeting.

 

— And? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter