3 of 3

24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—  WHEN WAS THAT? — Nayeon played the hysterical. Her friends, however, were already drunk and could not contain their laughter. Internally I was almost begging for something supernatural or some superior force unknown to humanity to interfere by killing me right there. —  HAVE YOU KISSED MY CHILD?

 

— I DON'T REMEMBER KISSING ANYONE! —  I shouted, which came out loud. —  You come with me, garden gnome!

 

—  IH! THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN! —  Jeongyeon fanned.

 

 

— Do you want to bet that Chaeyoungie finally gets out of her pit today? — Dahyun turned to the tallest-in-the-room-that-I-forgot-the-name that just shrugged. It looked like she didn't even want to be there. Dahyun when noticing the look of them all started to laugh out loud. Shorty seemed to be enjoying the banter, which annoyed me the most.
 

— Why are you going to the balcony? The rooms are inside!

 

— MINA! I WOULD MARRY CHAEYOUNG, HOW UNJUST! — My supreme crush shouted playfully, my heart even stopped when she winked at me. SHE WINKED TO ME.

 

 

—  Go get your girl! And give me that snack here, Dubu! — Japanese girl, Momo, returned to occupy .

 

I pulled shorty onto the balcony and locked the glass doors. Seeing her look at me with a smug smile on her face.

 

— WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT I KISSED YOU?

 

— Don't you remember our dawn?

 

— Our dawn? — I gave a flick on the girl's forehead that could not help smiling more. — Are you by any chance the girl from the store?

 

— Yes, you're starting to remember! We even flirted and you can't remember?

 

— I don't flirt with little girls under 1.50! —  Another flick and shorty laughed again. —  You have my cellphone, don't you? 

 

— Yes, but...

 

— But?

 

— You're just treating me badly today.

 

— HOW WOULD YOU WANT ME TO TREAT SOMEONE WHO MADE ME SHAME IN FRONT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter