1 of 3

24/7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday. 2:15 a.m. Suddenly i woke up.

 

 

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!  

 

 

My brother and his girlfriend don't know what it means to be discreet, much less silent. Always when she comes to spend the night with Kai, knowing the thin wall that i have, i take sleeping pills although it's not enough because i still can listen noises as the bed hit the wall and even their loud groans. This situation makes me so disgusted and angry in another level.

 

I put on my sweatshirt as fast as I could, threw my wallet in my pocket and put on my prescription glasses to cover my eyes, nor would I ing put contact lenses in that dark, even though I looked like a demon now. For a brief moment I remember 24-hour convenience stores on just about every corner, after all this is Korea, if Japanese imperialism helped with anything, that was it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hurriedly entered the shop. Everything was very quiet, apparently empty except for the little girl – who was the cashier – sitting at the back of the cubicle reading a manga. Seconds later, her cold and expressionless gaze was on me. Ugh! What a shiver! The manga should be a well written yuri/ which explains the girl being so angry to have to look in my face.

 

I greeted quietly without waiting for an answer, almost running to my favorite shelf where they were: 

 

Industrialized lamen, the famous noodles. Potato chips and other accompaniments were on the side to complete my joy.

 

— Can you give me some ketchup sachets? —  I asked with hope that the shorty don't actually hate me more than she was appearing to.

 

— "You"? — She asked as she handed me some sachets. — "You" are too informal. Are you a foreigner?

 

—  How do you know that?

 

— "You" and of course, you don't look like a colegial or younger than me.

 

—  And I thought you were killing your yuri time there. — Mina chuckled as she saw the girl's unreadable face, but her red cheeks betrayed her facial expression, or her absence of it. — Sorry, I'm a little... lushed. How much?

 

 — 254,000 wons.

 

— Add that iced tea.

 

— OK. 

 

Finally grabbed my noodles and threw hot water, sitting on the small bench with four empty stools. Shorty continued to read her manga while I ate. I looked at the ceiling, cursing:

 

Ah, that bastard son of a ing !

 

And I didn't stop there, I had to curse his girlfriend, the they're having, even their mania to have me as a third wheel. I spaced out SO MUCH cursing that i didn't even notice when the little girl sat on the stool next to me.

 

— Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter