Four

Power Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: did this chapter on the computer sorry it's weird :/

 

It must be around ten am but he's not in class. He doesn't want to be there so why should he come ? The others will give him what he missed so it's okay. Suga takes a puff of his cigarette. He feels the smoke in his throat and he exhales. It comes out and his shoulders slightly relax, not enough for him to feel better. He can never be completely off-guard without Yun but the cigarette still helps a little. He waits for her outside. There's a slight breeze but it's not cold. Of course, Yun would beg to differ. Standing in front of the school, two coffees stand on the ground in front of him. In a half an hour, he'll take them both and give her one. Black with two sugars, he remembers that well. Despite liking the bitter taste, she's a sweet tooth. He'll never know how she does it to like the coffee with that much sugar. Sometimes he wonders how he does it, how he can recall stupid things like that. He shakes his head and decides not to fret over it.

The few students around don't approach him. They're scared, terrified maybe. He can hear the whispers, sounding like snakes, but he ignores them. He knows some are talking about him but he doesn't care. He's used to it. As long as people don't approach him, it's fine to him.

Finally, after what seems to be too ing long, he sees her coming. She has a black scarf covering her neck and the bottom of her face. She's slightly smiling at the guy next to her. It's Taehyung, showing her some sort of magazine with stars in his eyes. Suga scoffs. Again with this bull of aliens. He knows why Taehyung is so fond of them. It's just a way to escape his reality. Even if the boy has friends; five brothers and a sister, he still tries to find every way possible to run away from his problems. Does he really like aliens ? Are his expressions genuine ? Suga doesn't know yet, the only thing he knows as a fact is that the boy is suffering. And that he chose to suffer alone. Suga shakes his head. They didn't notice him yet, he doesn't move from his spot.

Behind them is Jungkook. Suga tries not to roll his eyes. He knows the younger guy has slight feelings for Yun. It's some sort of crush. Of course, the latter is oblivious to it while she notices everything else around her. It doesn't really make Suga angry but he clearly is unamused. He has other things to think about instead of one his brothers having a crush on his girlfriend. He crushes his cigarette (that was long ago finished) on the ground with his foot and finally, takes a step towards them.

He approaches the three, the two coffees in hand. They nod at each other before he giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter