Two

Power Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Classes that morning went pretty well. Jimin forgot about the blond guy and instead kept whispering with Taehyung about stupid stuff. The latter went into a monologue about aliens and Jimin listened. He almost believed the orange-haired boy. The maths teacher busted them at one moment and so both guys tried to keep their laugher to themselves. They refused to look at one another because they knew what would happen.

Hours later, Taehyung drags him through the corridors. Jimin has stares. Girls are shamelessly checking him out and he likes the attention. He tries to give a group of girls a smirk and he thinks he pulled it off good since the girls started giggling. He feels good. Both him and Taehyung go to the cafeteria and the orange haired boy starts looking around for places. Then, he smiles and waves at someone. Jimin couldn’t see through the mass of people.

They quickly got in line and after having their food, Taehyung tells Jimin to follow him. They arrive at a table full of boys. There’s one girl. Jimin sees the blond guy with dead eyes from earlier, the one who was staring at him, the one Taehyung told him to forget about. Jimin’s eyes widen slightly, he tries to keep his face normal but suddenly, he doesn’t know what to do. A guy with brown hair keeps talking loudly. It looks like he didn’t notice him or Taehyung. He makes big gestures about something Jimin doesn’t catch. There’s also a man that has the looks of a teacher. Jimin is confused. The man has glasses and dyed pink-green hair. Finally, the girl. The pink haired boy thinks she’s pretty. She has a blank face, she’s silent, has the first two buttons of her uniform open and Jimin can barely see her black combat boots. Forest green hair around her face. Suddenly, she lifts a hand and puts it on the blond haired guy from earlier. She massages his head a little before returning to her lunch. She doesn’t look at him for one second.

Taehyung greets everyone with a big smile. “Hello !” No one answers him apart from the brown haired boy that stops talking to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter