When he is drunk

When he is drunk

You are at your room with your laptop in front of you, and Gaho at your side making himself comfortable.You felt hungry so you went to the kitchen.When you look at the clock it's already 8pm and Ji-yong is not home yet.You took the Tteok-bok-i ( Rice Cakes in Hot Sauce) from the fridge.After you eat you immediately went to your room then grab your phone to call ji-yong.

You: Yeoboseyo

Seung Ri: Noona, it's me Seung Ri

You: Oh Seung ri Wheres your hyung?

Seung Ri: Hyung is drunk so i decided to drove him home. But don't worry he is fine 

You: Gumawo bye!

Seung Ri: Bye!

After that you went to his closet and pick some comfortable clothes of ji-yong so that if he is home he will be comfortable.

~After 10 mins.~ 
The door bell rang.

You: Hey pup! your dad is here. You said to gaho and then he followed you. You opened the door then saw gd and seung ri.

You: Oh your'e here!

Seung Ri: Nae noona. So can i go now?

You: of course thanks again.

When Seung ri leaves, you put ji-yong arms in your shoulder. You let him lay down on the bed.

ji yong: Hey ____!

You: Waeyo?

ji-yong: You know that i love you right?

You: Of course i do.

ji-yong: Very good!

You: Hey you change your clothes!

ji-yong: Im comfortable in this

You: But im not, your clothes are dirty you should change now!

ji-yong: Oh really my clothes are dirty? or you just want to see my body?

You: Of course not! yah! change your clothes now or else im not going to sleep beside you!

ji-yong: arasso, where are my clothes?

You: Here. You said then give him his clothes.

You went to the bathroom to wash up.

ji-yong: Hey ___ don't leave me!

You: Im going to leave you i just wanted to wash up.

ji-yong: Okay!

When you are done you went to the bed beside him. Then suddenly Gaho gets up to the bed between you and ji-yong gaho gave you a good night kiss by your cheeks. Ji-yong pulled gaho away.

ji-yong: Kyah! You bad dog don't dare to steal my job, it's my job to kiss ___

You laugh because of ji-yong's craziness.

You: Good night! then kiss him. and both of you fell asleep 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update i hope you like it and don't forget to leave your comments! ^_^