Xiumin (1)

Moonbyul's diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30 August

I've been feeling something lately.. Something..

I don't know.

I'm not sure.

Moonbyul and i are always been friend since little because our mothers were also friends too..

We shared a lot of secrets together, maybe everything?

She told me that she had a crush on Sehun.

I think i'm jealous..

I remembered what Chen had say something to me..

So he saw that Moonbyul hugged me and peck my cheeks. It was kinda normal by the way for me but Chen thinks opposite. Besides it was my 15 birthday that day. When Moonbyul left, he ran to me like a wild boar and grabbed my shoulders.

With wide eyes and worried face, he said "Kim Minseok! Did Moonbyul just hugged you and kiss you."

"What are you up to Jong dae?" I look at him in annoyance.

"I understand dude. You guys are dating now.. That explains it.." Chen smirk as he patted my back. 

"What! No! Noway! Me and Moo-" 

"I know where this is going on.. You two have been friends for such a long time, now you two grown love for each other. I understand it clearly now." Chen massage his chin while babbling like a detective to me. I mean does he not hear what i just said.

"Wait, what! No! Me and Moo-"

Again i was cut off by Jongdae. Ergghh.. On that part again (palm face)

"Besides, a friendship between a boy and a girl will never last for eternity. There's always something.." He said like he didn't heard a single thing i said. But, in his word i search for answers. It couldn't be true. He wouldn't understand, right?

"Are you sure about your feelings my brother?" Chen question wit a pat on my shoulder before he leave me. I was completely blank. 

My feelings for her i wasn't sure but my guts is telling me that Jongdae was right.

She came to my house drunken. It was about 4 days before national day. On,

20 August 

It was midnight, i was awake by a loud bang on the front gate. I ran down stairs as quickly as i can. I thought it was my parents knocking but it was Moonbyul. As i open the gate, she fall right away. 

"Aeww..Puhh..Why did you drink Moonbyul?! Does your father knows about this? He will be so mad?" I said as i lifted Moonbyul up. She was sound asleep. I have to admit that she looks so cute and y. I gulped.

I brought her in my house. We were at the front way. I put her down for a second as i reach for the phone. I dialed his mother's number.

"What are you doing?! You are not calling anyone. Don't you know that my parents were also off town too.." Moonbyul snatched the phone from me with eyes still half close. She smiled at me with reddish cheeks.

"I thought you were asleep! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter