Moonbyul (2)

Moonbyul's diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24 August, Thursday

National trial exam is finally over. Yeah..Not so yeah. I'm really worried of the results. I'm so finish is i don't get first in class this time. I'm so scared..Seriously, how will my father react. I'm traumatised by his punishment. I really want to stand up to him but every time i try to say something to defend myself, i ended up silent like a dummy. Seriously, even though i do my father will always win cuz his big and strong and he always thinks that he is always and forever will be right. 

I'm so worried...Eotokae..

I just hated when my father is angry. His voice is freakin loud and believe me, if you guys are here you will too will be melting not because you like it but scared. Haha..It's a funny way to explain it huh..

Enough of that. Now let's talk of what girls like^^

So, today is national day for Korea. Well, it was supposed to be on 15 August but my school decided to celebrate it a little bit late. Our school hold a traditional event. And that is every year on national day, our school will have a marching parade in every neighborhood of the town. I know that this sounds exhausting, it is but it's also fun. 

After warm ups, the students all waited at the main gate of our school. I stand there with my friends Hwasa and Wheein. Solar didn't attend school since she's sick. She had a bad case of a fever.

I feel so lonely without her since she is my only closest friend that i shared all of my secrets to and she's been always there for me. I will never forget our friendship.

Mr.Baek with a microphone was giving us orders and advise, things to do and things that we shouldn't do. I stand at the back of the crowd. I don't really like being at front since you need to walk faster. I like to chill down and walk with ease. My Dad was also not in school today, since he had to attend something. I don't really recall. Nevermind. 

I was wearing a white shirt with a Hangul flag on it paired with black leggings. I bought the shirt two days ago at the mall. 

From my back a person taped my shoulder. I look and it was Sehun. With a smile she swing his arms around my shoulders. I was very surprise. My friends didn't see us since they've already gone to the front, leaving me at the back. What a faith...

Sehun was wearing the same shirt as i am. Flashback struck me. Two days ago at the mall. Sehun was also there. We were in the same shop but i didn't know he bought the same shirt. I just saw him passing by without noticing me.OMG. We were like couples.

I swear that right now i'm squealing like a pig, alone in my room with my stuff bunny.

 

I look at him in surprise with my mouth wide open. He smirk and ruffled my hair up into a nest. "Wh-what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just want to walk with you.Problem?" He pinched my cheek.

"Yahh..Put your arms away from me. It's heavy." I hold his wrist and pull it away from me as i give a shrug. 

"Fine then, so you rather hold my hands instead. huh...Cha.." He hand ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter