Moonbyul (1)

Moonbyul's diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24 July, Monday.

Today was hell. I feel lifeless. I feel like a walking zombie. Many times, i think that i should die, i should just kill myself. I cannot stand in this situation. No one is going to help me, no one will stand for me. I face everything all by my own. I tried to be strong but i cry, i cry alone. Why me..Why..

I should never did that. I should never..

About 1pm (Math class)

I was having trouble with one of the Math question. The Math teacher was Mr. Kim.Mr. Kim had one blind eye, it was white. Mr.Kim looks nice but there was some rumors about him. Even my father don't like him. My father is a strict teacher in my school, like really strict. Everyday i live in fear because of him. He never listen to me. He wants us to live like he wants to. I'm like a bird in a birdcage. He told me to not get close to Mr.Kim but i did. 

Why on that time..

I called out to him and asked him how to answer the Math problems. He come close to me like really close. And the worse part is my father showed up on that time. He glared at us while pretending he had business with other students in my class. I panicked. I shaked in fear. My heart become cold as i, myself hear the sound of my heartbeat. 

I asked Mr.Kim to teach how to solve it to everyone in the class. I asked him to write it on the whiteboard but no..No..He didn't. 

He said that the others were still solving the question before this. I felt that i was dead already. I tried to get away from him by moving my chair more closer at Solar my friend. You know what..He come even closer to me. Owh..I just wish i was dreaming that day. I want to wake up to a better day. 

My Dad went out from my class, stomping out to be specific. 

School day was over. My head was running wild, thinking what to tell my dad si that he won't hit me. 

I came out with an idea. The idea was, it wasn't me wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter