Part (1) - The Vacation

Love Them Both

The Vacation

It's the beginning of 2019 January. This is one and a half years after the end of Produce 101 Season 2. Nu'est W has already published 2 albums while waiting for the member Hwang Minhyun who has been doing promotions with Wanna One.

All the nu'est members got vacation until lunar new year before they started working as a group again with all 5 members. Each of them have their holidays planned while poor Kim Jonghyun (JR) got to go and stay at his uncle's house because his uncle's family is going for vacation for a month. 

But actually he likes this. He can be alone in a quiet place where he could write songs and try to think of new and fresh ideas for the upcoming album. He tried to persuade s to come and stay with him even for awhile but unsuccessful.

Choi Minki (Ren) have planned to go around Europe with Aron. Kang Dongho (Baekho) will be staying with his family in Jeju.

Finally, Jonghyun try to invite his long time no see friend Minhyun and Minhyun gladly accepted his offer since he also have been missing his buddy Jonghyun. He will be joining Jonghyun stay over at his uncle's house after he spend some time with his own family in Busan.

There is Yoo Seonho who was a contestant at Produce 101. Since then, he became so close with Nu'est members, especially he is very affectionate about Minhyun. Now also he calls his Minhyun hyung to go for vacation together.

SH: “Hyung… long time no see, you're free already right?”

MH: “yeah ltnc I'm free until lunar new year... Why?…”

SH: “then, let's go for holiday trip... How about Bali?”

MH: “haha it's okay... You just go with your buddy Guanlin...”

SH: “hey... That's not right... You said you would go for a trip with me after Wanna One is over..."

MH: “did i? When was it?…”

Actually he was just trying to pretend to forget about his promise. That's because Seonho can make him go crazy. Not because he doesn't like him. It's just because when he is with Seonho, he tends to forget everything around him. That's the problem.

SH: “ahh hyung!! Should I go find our previous chats and show u?”

MH: “ Let it be let it be... I remember ok? But you were a bit late... I already got plans with Jonghyun for this break we got...”

SH: “is it? Can i come with you guys too? It will be fun... I've been missing Jonghyun hyung too...”

MH: “haha... We're not going anywhere... We will still be in Seoul...”

SH: “humm?!…”

MH: “he's going to stay at his uncle's house for a month while his uncle's family go for vacation... So, I'm going to join him for about 3 weeks there... ”

SH: “oh that's good... Can I join too?"

MH: “haha are you trying to make Jonghyun go crazy?"

SH: “come on!! I will behave... I've been missing u guys... Especially this Minhyun hyung... Keke...”

Here it goes with this slippery tone on the phone. He is making Minhyun smile.

MH: “don't you have studying to do? This year is important for you…”

SH: “aigoo studying is easy for me. You know that...”

MH: “anyway, what I promised before is just a trip... Like 4D3N... Not 3 weeks long...”

SH: “okay okay... I will just come over for about 4D3N... How's that?”

MH: “not bad! But you need to ask Jonghyun. Only if he's okay....”

SH: “Understood... Wowww... I'm so excited. I gotta stay together with my beloved hyungs. Okay, I'll make a call to Jonghyun hyung right now. Bye!”

MH: “ Hahahaha okay bye...”

After Seonho go and ask Jonghyun, he finally get permission to stay over for 3 nights in the week when Minhyun will come over.

~~~~~~~~~~

By 

Yamin Ohmar