Chapter 2

Could this be the end of the world?

The sun rose quickly and the young boys survived yet another day. Jinyoung and Yugyeom got in the car and set off to complete their daily rounds of finding new resources. They drove a little further than usual in order to find another food shop. Fortunately they found a supermarket that didn't look too shabby. The doors automatically opened and the two boys looked around and found boxes of ramyun packets they loaded all 4 boxes and smiled, which became very rare over the past week. They went back in the supermarket to see what else they could find. 

Both of them jumped when they heard someone talking. 

"Well, well, well. What have we got here? It looks like these two little wimps are trying to steal from our turf."

The man spoke in fluent English. Another 3 people stood next to the man who seemed to be their leader. They recognised one of them to be Chanyeol from EXO, a fellow idol they met on shows. Jinyoung couldn't understand English very well but sensed that they meant harm. He grabbed Yugyeom and decided to run back to the car. The three henchman followed, Chanyeol had a baseball bat whilst the others had rifles. Jinyoung opened the door and jumped in the car, starting the engine. The glass window on the back door smashed when Chanyeol swung his base ball bat and hit the window. The other two henchman aimed their guns at the tyres and punctured the front right one. The boss came out and opened the door to the car. He grabbed Jinyoung by his collar and threw him onto the hard pavement, Yugyeom got out the car and tackled the boss man to the ground. They rolled and grappled with eachother until Yugyeom got the upper hand and sat on top of the bald headed boss. He punched him again and again busting his nose, lip, and cut his eyebrow open. 

Jinyoung was now being threatened by the two with the guns. He slowly reached inside his pocket and pulled out his Kimber warrior || .45 ACP, and quickly aimed it at one of the gunman shooting him in the neck, killing him instantly. Yugyeom took care of the other gunman by kicking the gun out of his hand and elbowing him in the face. However, the man was still standing, he hit Yugyeom in the face and kneed him in the stomach. He fell to the ground but knew he had to continue. He stuck his leg out and low sweeped the man making him fall. Yugyeom took his chance and pointed his SIG-Sauer P228 at the well built guy and shot him in the thigh leaving him to die, remorselessly. 

The only one left was Chanyeol with the bat. He surrendered and threw his bat on the ground saying he didn't want to fight. Yugyeom walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. 

"It's okay, I know it's not easy, come with us."

Their happy moment was ruined when 3 runners appeared and came at them full speed ahead. Chanyeol dived forward and grabbed his bat quickly and took a swing. The head of the creeper came off and flew into the air. Jinyoung and Yugyeom both dealt with the other two. They had to get out of there quick. Jinyoung quickly re-placed the flat tyre whilst Chanyeol and Yugyeom stayed on look out and the three of them drove back home with a new recruit and many boxes of ramyun. 

They brought Chanyeol home and told the others about what had happened. Most of them were shocked but still welcomed him like their own. Jackson stayed awake to be on guard for the night whilst everyone else got some rest. 

---------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done! I put the weapon name down in case you wanna google it to see what they look like. I also got my first subscriber 감사합니다 hehe until next time. 

M <3