Chapter 1

Could this be the end of the world?

Could this be the end of the world?

They sat in a dark room with the curtains drawn and the lights switched off.

"We're running out of supplies, at this rate we're not gonna last long." Jinyoung states clearly not wanting to sugar coast anything or build up any unecessary hope.

No one replied. 4 out of the 7 boys were cooped up in an abandoned house they found, it became their hideout for over a week now. Ever since the disease spread across the whole world things changed drastically. It was still daytime outside which meant they still had time to abolish some of the gargling monsters which used to be human.

The remaining three boys were outisde looking for any survivors they could team up with. They went into an old gas station and looked for some food that was still in date. The shelves were mostly empty and dusty.

"MARK! Watch out!" Youngjae yelled as he loaded his gun and amied for the rotting creature before him. Bang. A bullet flew straight through the inhumane species dropping it to the ground. Mark closed his eyes and sighed heavily, this wasn't the first time they have been suprise attacked but whnever it happened it left them shook.

"We gotta get out of here the sound of the gun is going to attract more of those damn cannibals." Bambam told them from past experiences.

They manoeuvred through the back roads to where they parked their black over sized Range Rover. However, it was surrounded by about 5 flesh eating diseases. The three boys hid behind a bush and loaded their guns with ammo. Bambam looked at Mark and Youngjae and nodded signalling them to move closer so they are able to get a clear shot. They took their aim and finished 4 of the lurkers after firing multiple brutal headshots. The last one was in the car but the boy didn't know.

They looked around and when they thought it was safe they got into the car. Little did they know there was a great shock waiting for them in the back seat. Mark sat in the front with Bambam, just as they started the ignition they heard a deep snarl from the back.

"Youngjae?" Mark called out as he turned around. 

His eyes moved to where Youngjae was looking. The creeper grabbed Youngjae by the arm and went to bite him, Mark grabbed his gun trying to load it but by the time he did Bambam had already shanked the cold body through the side of its temple.

"Hyung, are you okay? Were you injured?" Bambam jumped into the backseat inspecting his older friend.

"Yes i'm okay thanks to you." Youngjae replied shakily.

After dumping the dead body of the car they drove home and met up with the rest of the boys.

"Yugyeom and Jinyoung you're on duty tomorrow, keep searching for any survivors and places where we can stock up on for food." Both boys nodded and listened carefully to thier hyung.

"JB and Mark take turns on night duty. Don't shoot unless it's necessary, we don't want this place crawling with the dead." Jackson said with confidence in his team.

"Let's rest up, we don't know how long we'll be in this mess for." Mark sighed.

All of them except JB laid down and tried to sleep but not a single one of them could. They all stayed awake wondering what would happen to them and how this disaster started in the first place.

*FLASHBACK*

"Okay boys your're on in 3, 2, 1" The director spoke.

"Come and get it GOT7, Anneyonghasseyo GOT7 imnida" They all said in sync.

GOT7 were South Korea's pride and joy, the biggest boy group who were to die for. They had just finished shooting their reality show, real GOT7, at around 5pm and ecided to go get food at a local restaurant. All seven boys including their manager sat and ate peacefully until the owner of the building showed them what was being boradcasted on TV as it was breaking news. It was about the newly discovered virus that was spreading around the world at a rapid speed. Luckily, reports say it hadn't made its way to Korea yet so they were safe for the time being. After discussing the virus for a little longer they left making their way to the dorm.

"Baghhh"

...

"Baghhhhhhh"

"What the? What is that sound?" JB said with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

The boys looked around and saw a woman in a ripped dress appear. 

"Excuse me miss, are you okay?" Jinyoung asked the woman.

"JINYOUNG NO!" The manager pulled him back ashe realised that the woman was infected with the virus. The woman lunged forward and grabbed the manager biting him on the wrist and clawed at him endlessly. The boys ran back to the apartment and locked the doors and windows replaying what just happened in their minds.

Their most trust worthy role model just sacrificed his life in order to save them. The boys felt very guilty that they couldn't save him but felt like it had to happen in order for them to survive. They packed their things and decided to head out to a more isolated village where it was more quiet.

Bambam looed at his phone with horror on his face, it seems as though in less that 5 hours the disease spread world wide covering the entire globe. All they could do is gather supplies and fight together.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've done it, first chapter complete! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, leave a comment on what you think ^_^ 

M <3