Lies

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Next chapter is here! :D Hope you guys enjoy it! Don't forget to comment, vote or subscribe. Whatever fits you!

Third POV

"Fany, are you still texting someone?" Taeyeon asked. "You've been glued to that phone for some days. Has someone caught your attention?" Tiffany absently nodded, half heartedly listening to her best friend. "Who is it?" Taeyeon asked curiously. It's not common that someone catches Fany's attention as much as now. "Is it Nickhun?" Taeyeon asked, after all he had a huge crush on her. Tiffany nodded, not even bothering to look up. Tiffany knew she just lied to her best friend but if she wanted to keep ___ as her friend she had to. After all, she caught Tiffany's attention. Tiffany even asked Sunny to not tell the clan about ___, Sunny promised not to tell because well, for the same reason why Tiffany kept contact. Fascination and curiosity. Sunny did tell Tiffany to not get any closer to you, it's all fun and stuff until the consequences. Though when Tiffany came home with a pink teddy bear, the clan mates were quick to question Tiffany. Sunny simply claimed it was a gift for Tiffany. And with that they all shut up, believing Sunny.

 

"Tiffany, get ready! We have to go meet up Hyoyeon and Sooyoung!" Tiffany sighed.

TO ____ [1.30PM]: It's been long since our last meet up! Lets meet up soon!

After the message Tiffany put down her phone, joining her other members.

Your POV

“Hyoyeon! Looking good!” You heard a female voice boomed through the room. Hyoyeon had short blonde hair put up in a messy bun. She wore a tank top with leggings and some sport shoes. Hyoyeon was dancing to a slow song. Honestly, you could care less about the song. Hyoyeon was captivating. You've seen her dance to several dances now, with every dance she was graceful yet powerful. Her body was in tune with the slow music. Yet, there was a sort of harshness to her, like she was someone who shouldn’t be underestimated. Her face showed how hard she was concentrating to get the moves right. A frown on her face appearing every time she felt like she didn't do it well enough. The music slowly got drowned out and you watched Hyoyeon with admiration, her dancing was on a whole different level.

“You've been staring at her for a while now." You finally heard someone say to you.

You looked around to see a female wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter