Took you long enough

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: Ah, sorry, it's been a while. I haven't been writing for a while because I'm really busy lately with work and such nor have I been in the mood to write.. but that will be over soon! Anyways, Ive been listening non stop to Holiday and All night. I really like their comeback, and you guys? Any favorite song?

I do not proof read, because I am lazy! :D

Chapter 10

“I TOLD YOU THEY’D KISS. YOU OWE ME MONEY!” You could hear Sooyoung’s booming voice. You and Tiffany slowly part from your kiss. A blush prominent on your face when you turn around to see Sooyoung. You see in the corner of your eyes Yuri throwing green bills at Sooyoung, smiling at you.

 

“I swear I thought Tiffany would kiss her first! Not the other way around!” Yuri says irritated that she lost the bet.

 

“You two made up.” Yoona stated the obvious. Tiffany’s arm is still wrapped around your waist and you lean into her. “We did.” Taeyeon walks in, her face happy and proud.

 

“Tae?” Taeyeon looks at you, her face questioning. “Thank you.” You smile softly at Taeyeon.

 

“I see you took the news well.” Taeyeon says. “If you wanted to kill me, you would have not let me live that long.”

 

“You do smell delicious!” Sooyoung said smirking deviously, revealing her fangs. Tiffany quickly made her way in front of you baring her fangs at Sooyoung. “Chill Fany! I was joking! I will never hurt this human! She’s my favorite human! She’s such a cutie!” Sooyoung said smiling brightly, signaling she surrendered when she put her hands in the air.

 

“Also, I think I’d be better compatible with her than you.” Tiffany said smiling.

 

“Fany, stop being so jealous.” Sunny said laughing at Tiffany’s jealousy.

 

The clan and you made your way inside. It was only then that Jessica looked at you. “Congrats Fany.”

Jessica wore such a thick mask with high walls. You could see the twinkle in her eyes, she was happy for Tiffany. You realized you never knew Jessica all too well. It bothered you, you’ve never seen her laugh and you always saw the nonchalant Jessica.

 

You remember getting a house tour. You remember seeing Jessica’s room. It was white with black, it was neat. You remember not much personal stuff was on the surface.

 

“Thank you.”

/

“Can we talk about the choice?” You carefully ask Tiffany. Tiffany sighs, she knew this would eventually lead to giving you the choice.

 

“It might be better to have the others with me.” Tiffany says unsure. You simply nod and wait for the other members to enter the room.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter