Shopping

Shattered reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay, I'm back for now. I have a few old chapters lying around and I'm still trying to find some motivation and inspiration to continue. I wanted to post this one earlier but I went on vacation with my lovely girlfriend and before that my laptop decided to die. Anyway, I got it back to life so here is the next chapter. I did not proofread it bla bla bla.

-

“Let’s go do some grocery shopping!” Tiffany said exciting. You frown, it’s not that special. “Wait, are you sure you want to go alone with Tiffany?” You hear Sooyoung say. You turn around to see Sooyoung who only waits for your answer.

 

“I don’t see a reason why not.” Sooyoung smirks. “Well, have fun then. She can go a bit overboard and you’re in no state to stop her. You’re whipped.” Sooyoung explains to you. You only roll your eyes. “I’m not whipped.” You mumble.

 

“Well, do you want to go with us?” You ask. You regret asking that, the whole clan decided to go with you for some groceries.

 

“No. You’re not going to drive.” You hiss at Tiffany. “Pleaasse?” Tiffany makes puppy eyes and you roll your eyes. “I’m not going to fall for that. I swear to god, if you or Sooyoung drive I’ll walk. You drive too fast and I swear that if Sooyoung drives I am guaranteed to die!” You exaggerate it a bit but you don’t want one of them to drive you.

 

“We will have to split up in two cars. We don’t fit in one.” Taeyeon states. “I want Taeyeon to drive me.” Taeyeon looks at you surprised. “Taeyeon listens to me when I tell her to slow down. Also, I trust her more to be the good and respectable driver than you two.” Tiffany huffs angry and Sooyoung only complains about you being lame.

 

“It’s decided, I will drive ___, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yoona.” Taeyeon says, making no room to argue about it. “I wanted to be in the car with ___...” Tiffany mutters complaining. Taeyeon shoots Tiffany a look.

 

“As much as we enjoy seeing you two together. We don’t want you two to make-out in the car.” Sooyoung says teasing.

 

With some bickering and complaining from Tiffany you all entered the car. You’re thankful Taeyeon was your driver.

 

“Wait, so you did not have a girlfriend or boyfriend before?” Hyoyeon asks you curious. “Well, I… Wait! Why are we talking about this!” You stammer a bit nervous. “I mean, it’s cute if you haven’t but also cool if you had. It’s not a big problem. I do think Tiffany would be pretty jealous if you had.” You roll your eyes.

 

“Right, if ___ is uncomfortable with discussing this you should leave her be.” Yoona says, smiling at you in understanding. Hyoyeon huffs in annoyance, clearly interested in your love life.

 

“Oh! Yoona, remember the time when you didn’t look at where you were running and you ran into a tree?” Hyoyeon says smirking. Yoona pales and coughs embarrassed. “We all have to learn to be a vampire. You’re not used to your senses so everything is new. Yoona was so excited and happy that with her first hunt she ran into a tree!” You can’t help but laugh a bit at it. Hyoyeon clearly wants you to feel comfortable with you again. You like this Hyoyeon. “But honestly, Jessica’s stories are much better!” Jessica glares at Hyoyeon, hoping to silence her. “The first thing she said when she woke up was: Is that me? I’m so pretty.” Jessica hit Hyoyeon’s arm who winced a bit but still grins at you, trying to make you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter