Chapter 2: The Mission

Confidential Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Somi and Sejeong hurriedly ran towards the car, revved the engine, and hit the road back to the base.

“Can we go somewhere else besides meeting your CO?” Somi asked, breaking the awkward silence in the car.

“I was just ordered to meet my CO, Somi, and in the army, you can’t object your CO’s order. I won’t be there for long. I promise you,” Sejeong replied while trying to calm Somi down.

“Are you sure ‘bout that, unnie?” Somi asked again.

“Hey, why don’t we make a deal. If I don’t go out of Captain Nayoung’s office in 15 minutes, I will follow everything that you asked from me for the whole week, but if I go out earlier than 15 minutes, you should stop pouting and being mad at me for replying my CO. Do we have a deal?” Sejeong proposed.

“Sounds good to me,” Somi replied calmly.

Knowing Sejeong for 3 years made Somi believed in every single word that her girlfriend ever said. Sejeong wasn’t a type of person that’ll break a promise or even try to hurt people. She was always the tough, caring, and soft person for Somi. After 10 minutes of driving in the highest speed limit, they have reached Seung Wan Military Base. Somi and Sejeong got off the car and walk towards Sejeong’s CO’s office. As they reached her office, Sejeong immediately knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” a voice from inside the office shouted.

“Staff Sergeant Kim Sejeong, ma’am,” Sejeong replied.

“Just come in!” the voice commanded.

After gesturing her hand to tell Somi to stay outside Captain Nayoung’s office, Sejeong opened the door and immediately saluted her CO.

“At ease, soldier. By the way, can you please close the door?” Captain Nayoung asked.

“Yes, ma’am,” Sejeong answered while walking to close the door.

Just as the door’s closed, Somi set her timer for 15 minutes and started it. Now, all she had to do was just wait for her girlfriend to come out.

“What is it, ma’am? Why the sudden urgency?” Staff Sergeant Sejeong asked to her CO.

“You just got a special mission from the higher-ups. This is strictly need to know and you can’t tell anybody else abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter