Chapter 2

Sarang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo pays in the counter and is now standing outside the grocerry waiting for a cab to passby.

Jisoo thought: I should probably atleast walk going in the area until a cab will pass by. Its still early *looks at her watch. Its pretty far tho..12 blocks away. Aigoo! I should just be alert if a cab will passby as I walk.

As Jisoo started walking she feels someone is following her. She walks more faster than before as she feels unsafe. After passing 3 blocks, a guy grabs her waist and told her to dont shout and give him some money.Jisoo is horrrified as shesaw the man having a small knife that is pointing at her stomach.

Jin is in her phone texting s in their kakao chatroom and using his headphones to listen music while walking home. As he look at the surrounding he saw a man looks like hugging a lady in the corner of the street.He walks forward still looking at the two and noticed it is not a couple thing, it is a  hostage scene. He looks at the situation to help the girl but as he walk forward,still a few meters away,  the hostage taker turns around revealing the lady.

Jin: Jisoo??

Jisoo is crying and told the hostage taker that he can have her money but still the hostage taker told her it is not enough. Suddenly they turned around then jisoo saw the handsome guy earlier in the grocerry store, now wearing a mask. She is crying as she feels the knifes in her stomach.

Jisoo: HELP ME!!! *cries

Jin thought: you should save her but how!!

Man: hey kid! Dont mess with us go continue walking.

Jin: excuse me... Free that girl now. Dont harm her. What do you want ?

Man:I need money. Hey give me more money and this chick is yours.

Jisoo: I have given you my wallet . Are you still needing more?!!!

Jin: Ill give you  my money , here. *shows his wallet

Man:yahh!!! Come here and lets exchange(refering to jisoo)

Jin moves closer to their spot. Then suddenly Jin swings his bag of grocerry to the man, hitting him right at the head. The man loosens his grip to jisoo, letting jisoo free from his hold. Jisoo pick up her wallet on the ground and is sobbing while looking at the 2 men fighting. Jin punches the guy and throws the knife away, he stands up and quickly runs pulling jisoo and his grocerries with him.

Jin: Yah! Stop crying and run as fast as you can before he can stand up.

Jin and Jisoo runs until they stop for a minute to take some air.Both are gaspi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter