Chapter 1

Sarang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8pm Seoul, South Korea

Jin of Bts is walking down the street incognito mode as he is heading to a nearby grocery store.

Jin: aisshh! Hyung really is abusing me . I just cleaned his place. He also tells me to do his grocerries!? Hyung really....Is my gift not enough?!!

Flashback

4:00 pm

Jin: Hyung? Im going up your apartment. Why are you not picking my calls?where are you?

Bro: Im busy, Mianhe. Im in Work, why are you going there?

Jin: Cant I visit my hyung? What time will you be here?

Bro: 8? I cant say .. Mianhe again jin-ah. I will just call you again. The password is 56412 , just chill in there.

Jin: Arraso hyung. *looks disappointed

Bro: W..wwait. Jin-ah, please do me a favor.

Jin: what is it hyung?

Bro: Can you clean up the place. Its not dirty, can you tidy it a bit? Please. My girlfriends gonna kill me if she goes in their tommorow and finds out it is quite messy. Ill repay you, you can serve it as a birthday gift.

Jin: Hyung! I have a gift for you tho... Can you just hire a housekeepee to clean for a while?

Bro: I take much money and Thank you for the gift jin. I love you my baby bro. Can you please do it for hyung? Ahh.. also do my groccery their is no food there. Please jin-ah! Annyeong!

Jin: Fine! * slightly pissed aisshh... so lets start!

End of Flashback


          * BTW JIN AND JISOO WEAR THIS*

8:00pm 
Yg manager/driver : jisoo, be safe ok. Are you ok to be drop here?

Jisoo: neeh... *smiles  oppa yeong ann!

Jisoo closed the cars door and is now entering her sisters unit. Blackpink has no promotions this week so Yg let them do what they like to do. Rose goes to australia, Jennie went to a vacation in thailand with lisa along jennies family. But Jisoo just wants to be with her sister since she will also pick up her stuff that was left in her sisters place.
Arriving....

Unnie: oh youve arrived .. I miss you! *hugs jisoo

Jisoo: I miss you too unnie. What are you cooking?

Unnie:ahh... beef soup since your here.*smiles

Jisoo: Awww... so sweet! Thank you unnie. Will be doing something fun later , right?

Unnie: Jisoo.. umm... Im sorry. I have to go to oppa's parents place today, Ill be staying their for a night since its his parents wedding anniversary, they invited me.

Jisoo: I see *nods sadly so Ill be here alone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter