CHAPTER 6

FATE

“HAHAHAAHAHA” u  cannot stop from laughing hardly whe u saw JK wearing ur helmet in pink. JK just smiling ear to ear bcause he was happy when he saw u laughing happily.

“u so cute jk ahh” u add and wiping ur tears.

“yahh stop it! I know I’m cute” JK pout cutely.

“come on!!” you ride on your scooter and ask JK to seat behind u.

“ are u sure that u can!?” ask JK

“yaaa ofcoursee!!’’ u said and checking JK with the side mirror. U saw JK folding his arm at the back. Slowly u start riding the scooter and JK become more comfortable afterthat. We start to chatting while riding the scooter.

“I think this is the most special moment  I ever had..even right now I was riding scooter with a girl and just sitting at the back~ arghhhh.. I’m totally has falling in love with y/n ssi!” said JK in her mind while looking and listening to your story about the place.

-BUS STOP-

“can I come to ur house after this?”ask JK

“y-ya o-ofcourse! Y not? But makesure u bring a car or u must ride my scooter again..hahah”u stutter to answer the question because the question quite shocking you. But u cover it with joke and JK chuckels when hear that.

Suddenly u and JK stop chatting when a big white car park infront both of u. it was Taehyung’s car.

“is that v?? tae-taehyung??” ur eyes open wide at JK to know the answer. JK just nod and smile looking at y/n reaction.

“yahhh u are so happy to meet him! And hating me!” JK pout and folding his arms acting that he was jealous.

“stop that acting!” y/n pinch his cheeks and can’t stop from chuckles. Your touch at his cheeks making his face feel so hot and he quickly blushing.

“yahhh y ur face become red?” ask taehyung who just settle parking his car.

“it’s hot here! U taking time so long!” he tried to cover his blush.  “this is y/n , my friend” he told taehyung.

“I’m taehyung, nice to meet u y/n” taehyung smile to you and bow to you.

His hot looking making u more nervous since he was ur bias.

“n-nice to meet taehyung oppa” u greet him back shyly.

“oppa?oppa? arghhh I’m so jealous right now.. I’ll never let y/n meet him again” said JK secretly

“I don’t know that JK has a beautiful friend here” Taehyung  shook his head to ask him.

“ofcourse!!! y/n is so beauty” JK hug ur shoulders with his arms.

He said I’m so beauty and even hug my shoulders totally shocking me. y/n just smiling awkwardly to hide the fact that they just meet last night. y/n tried to acting the best for JK. But then she feel so sad knowing that JK gonna leave her.

“let’s go?” ask taehyung

“um.. y/n ahh take of yourself” JK grab ur hand and pass a sheet of paper in ur hand and quickly hug u. But both of u just look into each other eyes for a while.

“take of urself too..” I just send him just by waving at him back. y/n stay at the bus stop for a while. Then y/n remember that JK pass something when he hold ur hand. y/n quickly check the paper, it was his phone number and a message for her.

                “I’ll wait at 10pm for ur call.. or I’ll ambush ur house!”JK

After finish reading the note, tears start flowing from ur eyes which is come from a mix feeling. Then, y/n checking her phone.

“it was 6pm! Ah why time running so slow” y/n wipe her tears.