CHAPTER 2

FATE

Your phone alarm which is set by you with BTS’s song ‘Just one day’ start ringing when it turn to 7 o’clock. your right hand searching for your phone on the table beside your bed like you always does. But you could not find it. Then you turn your body to the left and you found it under your pillow. You even close the alarm with your eyes closed.

‘I don’t need to wake up early today... I need find new job after this’ you said in your mind.

Suddenly, something heavy fell on your head. You open your eyes and saw a man laying beside you with his hand on your neck.

‘Why I just keep on dreaming and imagine Jung kook? Now he is laying on my bed’ y/n

Again y/n said in mind without knowing the truth yet.

‘Was this because of the alarm? Why does this song starting with Jung kook hah?’ you keep thinking about it and giggles with your own imagination.

Then y/n start remembering something about last night. You opened your eyes and pulled your own cheeks!

‘Auchh! Wait!’

 Then you realise that the man still laying on your bed, and it was not and imagination at all! The pain in your head come again and has a strong dizzy make you groaned hardly. That’s all because soju you drank last night. Jung kook woke from his sleep and saw you fighting with your head dizziness.