CHAPTER 4

FATE

  ‘ Im fully awake right? Im not drunk right??!’y/n

The fading memories of last night disturbs y/n.

‘arghhh Im positive I’ve said really bad thing to him! Should I apologise??’y/n

you knew that you had talked bad to him last night. y/n  was always a nice person with good words. But when you was drunken you truly will say anything you wants especially in such ordeal you was facing! You  decided to finish your bath quickly before Kookie. 

 

Jung kook fixing his hair with his hand before going out and he keep on finding suitable topic to start their chatting after this.

‘arghh.. I really I don’t know how to start it! Should I call Jin hyung? No no no y/n will hear it!..just get out Jung kook!’ said jk in his mind.

Jung kook get out from the bathroom and his eyes busy searching for y/n. Then he walks toward a small balcony with towel on his shoulder. He just standing and enjoy the scenery. You found him and you just stand at the door.

‘what a beautiful figure of a man that I want to see in my room’ said y/n secretly.

‘are you still thinking that you are dreaming hah?’ jk said with smile after he realise that you watching him quietly.

y/n was really shock that Jung kook realise about that moment. Slowly your cheeks blushing. You tried to run away from jung kook

‘ermm come eat at the kitchen..the towel you can hang it anywhere you like’ y/n talk and walk away quickly.

‘naee!’ jk answer it loudly with the happy tone ever. Then, he put his hand on his chest.

‘arghh you make me can’t stop smiling..can I just stay here?’ said jk and chuckles by himself.