The Truth

The Unexpected

My computer got fixed, sort of. But anyways, I am back guys!! Thank you for the 100 views that I have. I know its not a lot but I thank each and everyone of you that have read my Fanfiction. Lets continue with the story..................

 

Lisa POV:

Mom!! I am home! I removed my shoes and placed it into the shoe rack.

Mom? Are you home? The house was dead silence. The lights were off too. Mom would usually turn on all the lights when she is at home. Is she even at home? I wondered. But it is already almost 8pm, why wouldn't she be at home without telling me? Chills started to went down my spine.

Ya Lisa! Don't be so paranoid of yourself. Come on, there is nothing to be afraid of. I whispered to myself. Finally, I took the courage of taking small steps into the living room. "Click" , the lights went on. Oh my god, I am such an idiot. There is no such things as Ghost or whatever there is. I sighed as I crashed myself onto the sofa.

Tud...Tud...Tud...Tud...

Footsteps where heard. Mom, is that you? Are you home? I was still lying on the sofa, with my arm covering my eyes.

Tud...Tud...Tud...Tud.... Its getting louder and closer

There was no response being made. Mom? I removed my hand from my face and opened my eyes. It was blurry for a second. It became clear as my eyes make contact with him.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. In a split second, I was knocked out, completely unconscious.

- 30 Minutes Passed -

Ah, m..my head hurts. My vision soon become clear as I looked at my surroundings. Why am I in my room? ''AH'' it hurts, my hand. I tried to untie the rope that was on my hand but luck wasn't on my side. It hurts so badly, I thought to myself. Soon, tears starts to roll down my cheeks.

Mom, I need you. I am scared. Who is this guy? I am scared. Please, someone save me.

Tud...Tud...Tud... The door creaked open.

Criminal POV:

Well, well, well. Who do we got here? I have been eyeing you for a very long time my sweetheart. I was wondering we could have some fun, babe? His hand started caressing Lisa's hair and slowly moved towards her cheeks.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME? She screamed in fear while trying to avoid his harassment.

Don't shout babe. If you really want to know the reason why, I could tell you honey. I just stole all the money from your house. Unexpectedly, you came home while I was looking for more jewellery. It turns out you are such a hottie when you passed out earlier on. This is my perfect chance and have some fun, don't you think so? Killing two birds with one stone. PERFECT.

Babe, I know you want me. Its too late to call for help. Your mom won't save you. I know she is having a company dinner and will be busy till midnight. Right now its me and you. You know we could make out y? His hand slowly moves down from my cheeks to my waist. Lisa already could feel his hot breath on his face as he slowly make the move to kiss her.

Lisa POV:

A spur of the moment, a man came and made a punch on the guy's cheeks. My eyes were still closed, frightened on what was going on. I screamed in fear as more tears came flowing out. More punches were being made and heard. Screams of pain filled the room.

What is going on? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??! My eyes were locked tight. I couldn't bear to open my eyes. I was so afraid. My mind could literally burst right now. Someone, please stop this...

Jungkook POV:

- Flashback to where Jungkook and Lisa finished cleaning classrooms, Chapter 4 -

YA! YA! LISA! LISA! TELL ME HIS NAME. Aish. Why cant she tell me? I stopped running and I looked at her till she disappear from the hallway.

 

''Ding Ding, Ding Ding'' Jungkook's phone vibrated.

Message on the phone screen

[From Lisa's Mom:]

[Jungkook ah, Lisa's Mom here. Sorry to disturb you but are you free tonight? I am having a company's dinner and I couldnt make it home tonight. Recently my neighbourhood has a lot of crimes and the criminal is still not caught yet. It would be safe to have someone by her side. Would you mind going Lisa's house tonight? I left the key below a plant pot outside the house. Thank you]

[Sure! Your order is my command! No worries, I can protect her well. Hehehe] Jungkook replied

^Hais Jungkook you need to grow up and stop acting childish LOL (From Author-nim)

Lisa probably didnt know that I am coming her house tonight hah. Jungkook laughed. *Stomach rumbles* Aish, I am so exhausted that I completely forgotten to eat dinner. Hmm, should i takeaway and eat at Lisa's home? Hmm, yea i should probably do that.

Jungkook ordered a takeaway of Macdonalds, his favourite fast food and of course with extra curry sauce and chili as he made his way to Lisa's house.

Woah, this must be lisa's new house huh? Its was the first time Jungkook coming here since Lisa last moved.

Ok, lets find the key now. Hmm, is it under this pot? Yeokshi! I was right, its here!

Lisa? You home? As I was about to take out my shoes, I noticed something strange. Something felt weird. I don't know whether it was my instinct but there is definitely something going on. I walked to the living room and noticed a black hoddie lying on the couch with a gun placed on top.

My heart skipped a bit. Flashback starts to run through my mind. *Lisa's Mom* *Criminal in the neighbourhood* *Crimes* OH, I REMEMBERED WHAT LISA'S MOM SENT. The criminal, must be in this house right now. Immediately, I thought of Lisa. LISA, WHERE IS SHE? He could be anywhere. I need to find her right now. The house was dead slience for a moment till I heard someone talking, a manly voice. Its definitely a guy. I quickly tip toed my way up the stairs and stood right beside the door of Lisa's room

My hand soon balled up into a fist. I was very angry. Without hesitating, i dashed into the room. YAA!!!! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU DOING IN LISA'S ROOM? I punched him in the face and grab his collar. You better fricking tell me who you are and why are you doing this. *Another Punch was made on his face* Soon, more punches were being made. The criminal was bleeding profusely on his face that he couldnt have the energy to fight back. Jungkook quickly take the chance and called the police.

Lisa POV:

The sound of punches soon became slient. It was quiet and Lisa finally thought it was over. She slowly opened her eyes and make contact with Jungkook. His hand, shirt were all stained with blood. Tears started to flow down again as she dashed into Jungkook's chest hugging him tightly.

Lisa ah, its ok now. Everything is alright now. Everything will be fine. Jungkook starts to pad on her back, lightly.

Tha..Thank you oppa. Thank you for saving me. Thank you for everything. Lisa was so exhausted that she fell asleep into Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook POV:

Aish, Lisa. She must be so exhausted and scared

Jungkook carried and placed her on the bed. He tugged her in comfortably. Soon tears emerge from his eyes...

I wished I could love you, protect you with all my heart as a man... But I can't... If you know the truth, everything will change. Argh why must I be your Brother?? Why can't I be your lover? I crashed onto the floor, crying my heart out.....

 

-End of Chapter 5-

If you want to know how Lisa and Jungkook are sibilings, then vote for this fanfiction! hehe Thank you soo much for reading. I shall see you soon on my next chapter