Jung Kook's apperance ⚆ _ ⚆

The Unexpected

❣From Chapter 2❣

As I was about to take a short nap, the back door of the class swing open 

My mouth literally went :O

❣Chapter 3❣

Lisa view:

HOLY S**T, JEON JUNG KOOK IS HERE??!?? Since when he transferred to my school?! What? But why didn't he tell me?

Classmates view:

Random girl: WHAT THE *PEEP* HE IS SO  FRICKING CUTE I CANT

Random girl 2: Omg so handsome!!! Who is he???? 

Rest of the girls: ***Screams in excitement***

Boys: ***Didn't even bother about him***

 

Jung Kook view:

Finally, its my time to give a surpise to lisa kekekeke. She probably didnt know that i transferred to her same school today. hah.

**Checks phone**

2A/03 yup that is the class. 

**Pushes door**

**Screams began**

Wa...what?? Oh, yea. I forgot that i was handsome. LOL

All the girls started to crowd around Jungkook. 

OMG, where is lisa?? Is she late for class? Why cant i see her? I tried to look around and tip-toeing but the girls are blocking my god dam view. 

Finally, i caught a glance of a girl sitting down at the back of the class. Yup, thats 100% lisa. I know her back. 

I started to walk towards her...

 

Lisa view:

The moment I saw him, I immediately turn back to face the whiteboard. 

I must be dreaming. This cant be real. **Slaps face**

Suddenly, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I got a shock of my life. I turned around and slowly lift my head up. OH MY GOD. My eyes started blinking frantically. Its was Jung Kook. 

AHHHHH JUNG KOOK OPPA. I screamed in excitement. I quickly gave him a hug knowing that this isnt a dream. 

 

Jung Kook view:

Aigoo, never see your oppa that long ah. No need to be jung-shook about it. **Hugs back Lisa**

Liked my surprise Lisa? kekekeke

Lisa - What kind of surprise is this??? **Tears of excitement flows down her cheek** I demand some explaination oppa. 

Sure sure, I will explain during break. Class is bout to start. Lets go back to our seats.