Detention due do Jungkook

The Unexpected

Authors Note: Sorry for the lack or updates, I will be busy for the next 3 weeks :( I will update chapter 5 very soon I hope. Anyways lets continue with chapter 4..............

 

-Class started-

Lisa view:

I still cant believe that my childhood friend is in the same class as me??!? Omg.

YA! *Whispers silently at Jungkook who was sitting besides me* *Hits his shoulders*

Can you tell me what's going on and why are you in my class? I thought you was busy studying in your own school?? 

Shh. You don't need to know why. I just feel like coming here. That's all. He smirked.

Gosh, he is so hot when he smirked. Its been awhile since I last saw him and omg puberty hits him hard man. WAIT WHAT? WHY AM I SAYING THAT HE IS HOT? omg I must be insane

*Slaps face*

On spur of moment, Jungkook turned around, leaning his body against mine. THANK GOD we sat at the back of the class, which most of students cant see us. 

Ya, why did you keep looking at me huh? He whispered softly into my ear. My whole body started to feel ticklish. Wae? Do you want a kiss? From me? He smirked again. 

My eyes started to blink frantically, moving away from his eyes. Uhhh,uhhh a-aa--ani I dont. I tried to lied but it failed miserably. He obviously can see through me on what I was thinking. 

YA! I pushed him away. St-st-stop getting closer to me. I mean do not invade my pri-privacy. My voice started to shake. 

I took the chance and step on his left foot. Hah serve him right!

AHH. MOYA?? He scream and alerted the whole class. 

Lisa and Jungkook, what are you both doing in my class? Trying to be funny? Yall better pay attention in class and stop disturbing the rest! Clean the classrooms after school! Mr Han shouted.

Deh, Deh we both replied quietly. 

 

-Class Ended-

Schools is already a burden, and I have to stay back and clean freaking classrooms just because of Jungkook. Aish. As I walked down the hallway, a hand gripped my arm causing my body to swing towards him. It was Jungkook. 

Ya, I told you many times not to this on me. I pushed him away.  

He pouted. Wae? Why cant I get close to you? You don't like me here in your school? 

Ani, its not like that Jungkook. Its that we are not even in that relationship to be, you know, getting our bodies close to one another. I mean we are just close friends and I treated you dearly. Don't tell me you liked me? Huh? Jungkook?

WHAT? No way! I don't okay, but its fun going near you. kekeke 

Ya, enough of this nonsense. We have tons of cleaning to do. Stop wasting my time on this bruh.

Alasseo. He replied while making a sad face.  (Alasseo means Ok/alright in Korean) 

-Cleans Classrooms-

-3:30pm-

-Cleans Finished Classrooms-

-6:30pm-

FINALLY WE ARE DONE. I laid down flat in the last classroom we cleaned. Ya, Jungkook, you did great. Can't wait to get back home and take a warm bath hah.

Aigoo *he quickly laid down next to me* WAH, first day of school and I am already punished. What a great day to start off. *Places both hands under his head*

Don't even talked about it you pabo. Says the one who started it. pishhh. 

He turned around, putting his two hands under his cheeks and starts to stares at me. Lisa, haven you been in love before? Like anyone. Don't say its me please cause that would be disgusting. He asked curiously.

ME and YOU? CMON, NO WAY. Not even once Jungkook. You can forget about it bruh. 

Ya! Answer my question! He shouted

Fine, fine. Why are you so curious anyway?? 

I just want to know. Cant a bestfriend knows your crush? PLEASE TELL ME PLEASEEE. *starting to pull my shirt*

Alesseo. Alesseo. Just stop pulling my shirt. Your gonna rip it off by then -.- Erm, how should I start this. The crush that I have doesn't even knows that I exist. I mean, like I only knows him. 

Ahhhh, so is like a one-sided love? kekeke. *Starts to laugh* 

Why are you laughing??? 

No, no. Sorry. I just cant imagine you having a one-sided love with someone. I just find it weird.  *Tries to stop laughing* Ok, You can continue with your story *Covers his mouth with his hand*


Pishh. Anyways, he is just someone that I know and admire of. Not only he has a handsome face, I love his personality too and I have never seen such a nice person before! And ya, that is why I love him even more. AND YES, I know you are going to ask me this but I am not going to tell who. Ok I am done with this story. 

*Gets up*

I will see you tomorrow Jungkook! Cya. And oh, don't forget to lock the classroom doors before you leave. 

Jungkook view:

YA! YA! LISA LISA! TELL ME HIS NAME. Aish. Why cant she tell me? I stopped running and I looked at her till she disappear from the hallway.