Who do you want?

Rental Boyfriend
Rental Boyfriend

Chapter 2

" Hyung!! Your sister is waking up!!" Said Ryeowook panickly.

" Go and hide first!" Sungmin quickly hides Siwon in the closet.

" Ehm, where am i? " You said.

You rubed your head to make the headache away. You slowly opens your eyes and saw 12 handsome boys staring at you. You quickly hides your face under the blanket because you are too shock right now.

" Ya! Why did you hide your face? " Heechul said and pull the blanket away showing your red face.

" Are you blushing? " Said Kangin while leaning closer to you.

" Ehm, Y-Y-Y-Y! " before you could say anything, Donghae already grab your hand and take down stairs.

" Hyung!!! ____'s awake!! " Donghae shouted.

" Oh, hi ___!! How are-" before Leeteuk can finish his sentence you imidiately cut him off.

" Who are you guys? How the hell i'm here? Why do you guys know my name? Are you guys stalking me? You guys didn't do anything bad to me right?"

Heechul started to smirk. He signal Kyuhyun to mess with you. Kyuhyun walks closer to you, the gap between you guys is just 4cm. All you can do is just froze like a statue since you never get close to any boys. You even never talk to a boy except your dad,teacher, and Siwon. Kyuhyun was about to kiss you but the doors bust open showing Henry and Zhou Mi beaten up badly.

" Hyung! What happend to you?! " Ryeowook imidiately grabs the first aid kid and start treating Zhou Mi first.

You felt scared at first but you just can't stand there and do nothing when there's a guy injured. So you walks towards to Henry and start treating him. All of them were shock but not Siwon who are still hiding. After treating Henry and Zhou Mi, You look at them.

" Ehm, you still haven't answered my questions yet. " You said trying to get some answers.

" First of all, we are Super Juni-or~! Second, Well,ehm hehe how should i say this. " Leeteuk and the others glare at Heechul who are smirking.

" Hey! I'm doing this becuase of the bussiness! *roll his eyes* anyway, I've been stalking you the whole day- " before Heechul could finish his sentence you cutted him.

" WHAT THE?!!!!! YOU'VE BEEN STALKING ME THE WHOLE DAY?!!! WHY ARE YOU STALKING ME YOU WE-WEIRDO!!!! " You shouted.

" YA! I'm older than you show some respect okay?! And if you interupt me when i'm talking again, i'll make sure you will never step out of this mantion ever again! "

All the SJ members and you keep their mouth shut as quickly as possible.

" So, as i was saying! Our job is to provide you a boyfriend. When i'm stalking you, i saw ypu being bullied by a girl saying that you don't have a boyfriend. So do you wanna rent a boyfriend? " Heechul said calmy and smooftly like nothing just happend while You're jaw is about to drop to the floor.

Am i still dreaming? What the hell is going on here? Why is he stalking me? And rent a BOYFRIEND?! what am i nuts? ...................... but come to think of it, i do need a boyfriend tp shut Jessica's mouth and i can pretend to a handsome fake boyfriend. Hmm just like killing two birds with a stone.

" Okay! I'll rent a boyfriend. But how much? I'm not rich so you see. " You look at your feets. All the SJ members look at each other and nods agreely.

" It's free! " All the SJ member said synchronically.

" Okay! That's good! I tought it'll be very very expensive. " You start to smile like an idiot (Sorry!!!!!)

" Okay! Now, who do you want? " Zhou Mi said with a big smile on his face.

" Who what? " you said confusely.

" Well, All of us can't be your boyfriend right? So you have to pick one of us to be your boyfriend. So who do you want? " Leeteuk explains while drinking water.

" Ehmmm."

End of Chapter 2





A/N : I know! It's stills lame! So suddenly i've got an idea! Should we stick to the rental boyfriend thing or change the story a bit so it'll be more entertaining?

A/N2: So! Tell me who do you want to be your Boyfriend!!

Thank you for reading,commenting and subcribing this fic!!!!!!!!!